Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » how it started (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: how it started
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 8 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how i got started when younger had this nice art teacher but when came into class always wanted her feet couldnt take eyes off em.one day doing this painting she got shoes off and asked who wanted 2 work on them for painting class i was 1 of 2 picked 2 do it and she always thought i loved art but no idea that liked feet.she had dark purple always painted nice and about 25yrs
Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would of offered her a massage after class

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow!

maybe she had a foot fetish?

mmmm, sweaty teachers feet. HOT

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:

My girlfriend's a teacher [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure how my fetish started. There wasn't any single incident that caused it, just several little ones.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

one day doing this painting she got shoes off and asked who wanted 2 work on them for painting class

define work on them? i have quite a few memories of teachers when i was younger.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Care to share them Nusuth? I think looking back, smelling and kissing your hot teacher's feet is a fantasy most foot lovers wish they could have experienced.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:

My girlfriend's a teacher [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]
Same!
Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot for teacher!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
supply us with details!

Andy, I can see why Athena rev's you up so much!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was 4-5 and a family friend's daughter was 6-7. she had on some stockings and out of nowhere I caught the smell and have been addicted since.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
by the looks of it ill have to be very careful when i actually start teaching in classrooms hahaha.

any of the boys who spend longer than necessary 'picking up the pencil they dropped' will have to be watched! [Tongue]

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KpandP25
Board Regular
Member # 10345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KpandP25   Email KpandP25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started earlier than HS but I did have a chemistry teach in High School who always wore Dr Sholles. She would sit on a counter to teach and my seat was positioned so my face was about 3 feet from her dangling sandals. I did terrible in that class because I never heard a word she said.

--------------------
Kevin

Posts: 32 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wcc
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can remember looking at this girl who i fancied, who was in my class when i was about 8 years old. One time she had this performance where all the girls wore heels, and i couldnt keep my eyes off them. I dont know what it was but i kept thinking about it for a few weeks wondering to myself why i could not stop looking at their feet.

So that was that until i was about 12, a girl-friend of mine would always wear those ballet flats,and would often dangle them so by this age i was sexual attracted to feet. Ever since then my fetish for feet has gotten stronger and stronger by the day =)

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links