Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Male foot pics...an exception to the rule? (please hear me out)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Male foot pics...an exception to the rule? (please hear me out)
YSUfan17
Major Player
Member # 26509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YSUfan17   Email YSUfan17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, so I think we all pretty much agree that the site of male bare feet turn us off (@ least I would hope so lol).

But I was thinking about this, I honestly don't mind it when there's a pic of a guy & a girl, both barefoot, & playing footsies.

Those kinda pics in a way turn me on because in my mind I'm wishing those were MY feet rubbing on that girl's sexy feet [Wink]

Thoughts?

--------------------
Dave, there’s an old story that this reminds me of: I cried because I had no desk until I met a man who had no feet, and the no-feet guy explained that there was such a thing as a budget…and WNYX was way, way over it. The End

Posts: 200 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I disagree...... I would rather female feet and that's it. I REALLY hate when I see a couple walking in the street and the MALE is wearing flip flops and the FEMALE is wearing sneakers/closed shoes [Mad]

This should be against the law

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
I disagree...... I would rather female feet and that's it. I REALLY hate when I see a couple walking in the street and the MALE is wearing flip flops and the FEMALE is wearing sneakers/closed shoes [Mad]

This should be against the law

LMAO [Laugh] That's funny Papers, you are so right.

YSU, I'm really trying to hear you on this one dude, but it just does nothing for me. Now, her feet rubbing on a guy's face. THAT I can get with!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have to agree with Mr Papers. Only female feet is what I am interested in seeing.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think about myself playing footsie with a woman and then her feet are contaminated.

Nothing should touch my feet but socks or shoes. They're hideous.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Male feet have already showed up in the Facebook pic thread several times....I had that problem when posting pics in that thread but solved it by slapping a creative censor on them [Tongue]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah I got to agree w/ that...Male feet sort of piss me off...and Like sinister said I don't want a girl to touch my feet...ironically they're kind of nasty looking

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
men should not have feet.

men's feet are discusting.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YSUfan17
Major Player
Member # 26509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YSUfan17   Email YSUfan17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm...I dunno, I REALLY love playing footsies with girls.

When the weather's nice, I'll wear flip-flops & slip them off to play footsies with girl-friends I'm sitting @ a table with, or esp in hot tubs, its REALLY hot for me [Smile]

--------------------
Dave, there’s an old story that this reminds me of: I cried because I had no desk until I met a man who had no feet, and the no-feet guy explained that there was such a thing as a budget…and WNYX was way, way over it. The End

Posts: 200 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i don't like looking at guys feet. however.. for art sake, i'll keep an open mind (some pics are taken by professionals with taste.. though few and far between on this subject)

it took a long time to wrap my head around the fact that the few women who have seen my feet have marveled at how great they looked and how they wished they had my genes... i had to struggle with that for a long time...

at the beach, i got stopped a few times by women who were very impressed with how my feet looked... yuk!!!! some were very very pretty themeselves with hot feet.. but that was a major buzz kill for me.

i've gotten over that now. but i still dont' wanna see guys feet.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by YSUfan17:

When the weather's nice, I'll wear flip-flops & slip them off to play footsies with girl-friends

[Puke] are you done?

[Tongue]

seriously

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links