Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How to get a girl to take her pantyhose off?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How to get a girl to take her pantyhose off?
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The spring is here and the first girls have been seen with shoes and socks off on the big university lawn. This year it seems that pantyhose is the fashion. Thatīs a problem. For some reason girls seldom takes their pantyhose off while sitting in public.

Does anyone have any idea of how to get these girls to sit barefoot instead?

Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
czechgirlsfeet
Board Regular
Member # 34522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for czechgirlsfeet   Email czechgirlsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always go barefoot especially wearing my ballet flats which are ready to be sold and quite sweaty. I rarely wear pantyhose do not like them
Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Joef:
The spring is here and the first girls have been seen with shoes and socks off on the big university lawn. This year it seems that pantyhose is the fashion. Thatīs a problem. For some reason girls seldom takes their pantyhose off while sitting in public.

Does anyone have any idea of how to get these girls to sit barefoot instead?

hahaha i think hoiking your skirt up on the university lawn and taking your pantyhose off in such a public place mught be a little too... exhibitionist for most girls [Tongue] maybe you should just work on your hose appreciation [Tongue]
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
maybe you should just work on your hose appreciation [Tongue]

I love the way you think! [Wink] For us hose guys, it is definitely nice to see more and more ladies wearing hose lately.

quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
I hate hose... they feel horrid...

I hate to say it but that's a typical stereotype...that all hose feel itchy and uncomfortable. I'm not directing this directly to you so please don't take offense, I'm just saying in general...That when most girls wear hose they get cheap quality hose, like the kind you get in grocery stores, and think that all hose feel like that. This is completely untrue and I have actually proven this to a girl friend of mine. And I'm not saying getting the most expensive hose on the market like Wolfords. I bought her a pair of hose for like $10 bucks but they were made of a nicer quality and her exact words were "Damn, I didn't know hose can feel like this!" She said they were actually comfortable and made her legs feel nice and silky.

With that being said, I just wish more girls would be willing to try a nicer pair of hose before completely throwing them in the trash and never wearing again.

I guess I'll step off my soapbox now, lol!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hose are coming back??

YESSSS!!!

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

I was wrong!! Yesterday, when it was really nice weather - some of the girls with pantyhose took them off while sitting on the lawn!!

One girl took her boots and pantyhose off!

Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would rather see them w/ pantyhose on...but Im a hose guy so I'm a bit biased

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my issue was always the opposite, getting a gal into hose (like this morning, wifee has on wedges, but no hose... to my great chagrin!)

as a hose fan, i hate it when the summer comes.. everyone forgets to wear hose with pumps! but i'm not venting.. summer isn't the majority of the year yet (global warming is not yet that bad)

Footgirl, you know I love you.. if your peds weren't that sexy.. and you didn't look that good with and without hose, i'd never even comment on your comment.

however, i've heard this many a times.. and i cringe!!! why? because if it wasn't for work, the odds of seeing your hosed peds would be next to zero!! and that saddens me a bit.. but i can live still.

all the gals whom i've met who loves wearing hose are hooked up to men who could care less what they wear ever!!!! i've never hooked up with a gal who loved hose. in fact, most gals i know are too busy trying to talk their pals out of wearing hose.. and hating their employers for insisiting on it.

i've had the experience of phoselover.. and it's incredible how they lighten up when they get that experience of a nice pair of hose (though some still hate it afterwards)

Footgirl, if you were my girl... i'd have constant headaches.. trying to look for valid reasons to get you into hose... but the thing i like about you, you're not above saying yes to hose periodically.. i'm not picking on you though.. just saying in general!

Joef, to answer your question, this removal of hose won't realy happen with ease unless the girl has a bathroom to go to.. most won't pull up their skirt to remove their hose.. forget it if it's pants involved. too much work.. and also.. if they have a place to go to afterwards that requires the look of hose.. they won't bother removing it for you and then putting it back on for the event aftewards.. just too much work.

RPM

p.s. lucky for you, the days where hose was part of the whole dress code in general are gone.. once the heat picks up.. gals go bare.. you'll be happy. .i'll be counting the days for fall to see hose again!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Iīm glad to tell you, that you are wrong, RPM. Last Friday at least three girls took shoes and pantyhose off on the big lawn. I watched two of them doing it. They just stand on their knees and pulled their hose down and off. When it was time to return one of them put the pantyhose in her bag and walked barefoot in her shoes but the other took her pantyhose on and with some quick movements she got them on. No problems and she didnīt need a bathroom.
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hose were created by a masochist. They are only good to be stripped off in the bedroom, not worn all day.

And in the winter, cuts the cold.

I'd prefer a garter only wardrobe policy no hose.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, here is a story for you....

It was about 3 years ago, before I knew about the foot fetish lifestyle. I had a 2 guys come up to me in the shopping mall, one of them had a professional (EXPENSIVE) video camera and said that they were doing a social experiment for College TV and asked me if I had a few moments.

Being naive about these things, I said of course and offered them a few minutes of my time. They started interviewing me about how often I wear pantyhose, what brands I like etc. At the end of the conversation, they asked the question, have you ever taken your pantyhose off in public....I laughed and remember thinking what an odd question......anyways, I said yes. They then said will you do it now on camera....I looked at them and asked them why? They said it was part of the social experiment of what woman will do on camera.....I said ok. So I removed them on camera....LOL....The one guy then said, can we have them, so we can use them in our presentation and offered money to replace them. Again, I don't know why, but I agreed.

At the end of the day, they got me on film removing my pantyhose and ended up keeping my worn pantyhose.....HMMMMMMm I now wonder if there was any social experiment! LMAO

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jedi mind trick, maybe....but more likely the 3 cosmos at lunch...LOL

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links