Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Stripper Foot Experience (NF) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Stripper Foot Experience (NF)
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all. I actually have a story to share from last night! So I was out and about, drinking with the fellas, however they all passed out around 2am and I was not ready to call it a night and decided to go to the strip joint as planned, although by myself. so i get there, which i have gone to strip joints before but never requested a foot fetish experience. so i thought id be gutsy and go for it last night. i watched all the girls perform, trying to find my best pick, basically an attractive tall girl with BIG feet. i chatted up with this one particular stripper, she's light skin but half black half puerto rican, kind of looks like rosario dawson but not really however very attractive. so she came around again hoping to get a "dance" with me and so I said, F' it I will ask. i basically told her i can get all the good stuff whenever i want but i am here tonight in hopes of finding a girl who will interact with her bare feet during the dance. she laughed, said she never done something like this before but will do it! i paid 75 bucks for a three song dance, expensive yes but i was drunk and did not care. we go back to the private booth, close the curtains and i explained i basically just want her to dance on top of me while i laid back on the booth and rub her bare soles on my face and what not. she laughed again and was like "are you sure, ive been dancing in my shoes since 7pm". absolutely sure, in which not to mentioned she is a size 11!!!! so the song starts, i lied back and shes doing her thing, but for the whole first song she took off all her clothes and did her stripper dance, seemed hesitant about doing the foot interaction so i reminded her i was being serious id love to have her use her bare feet. so she lifts her leg up and rubs her toes around my face, chin, arm, crotch, still seemed hesitant about it. i made motions to grab her ankle but kept pulling back due to the no touch policy but she then said to go ahead and grab her feet if i like, which is harmless actually not like im grabbing her breasts or coonch, so then my fun starts for two full songs basically, where i grabbed her ankle, lifting her soles above my facing and slowly lower it to plant her warm bare soles right on my face!! it didnt smell really, just a faint foot smell. rubbed her huge soles all over my face, buried my nose in her finger like toes and so on! it was a definitely fun experience. worth 75 bucks? prolly not because i can get all that from my GF but it was a nice change of scenery in a completely harmless way although i know she would not be pleased at all if she ever found out, haha! but if you guys out there ever go to a strip joint, give it a try, im sure theyd do it for ya if it means getting a bigger chunk of change out of your pocket! hope you enjoyed my experience!
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds cool. But honestly you should be able to get that for less than the going rate, not more.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know, like i mentioned I was drunk and didnt care at the time. they do 20 dollar lap dances (per song) so their deal was 3 songs for 75, you only save 5 bucks so really its not worth it but it was fun for the experience tho!
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nineone5:
I know, like i mentioned I was drunk and didnt care at the time. they do 20 dollar lap dances (per song) so their deal was 3 songs for 75, you only save 5 bucks so really its not worth it but it was fun for the experience tho!

? Doesn't sound like a deal to me. Sounds like They owe you 1 more song or 15 bucks!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For a story like that I would say it's only appropriate the song playing would be that song by Ludacris. I forget what it's called but it's like "I want to lick you from your head to your toes"
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a bad story regardless. Like the part about her being hesitant.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a deal - last time I saw a deal that good was at the local grocery - oranges 25 cents each or THREE FOR A DOLLAR!!!!

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lmao.. sorry bud, but you must have been damn drunk or you suck at math as everyone else pointed out.

anyway, i gotta give some props for having the balls to come straight out and tell her what you want and take control of the situation.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

ha! you are right! i just realized the calculations, i was pretty drunk, but now thinking about it it might have been four songs which would have made more sense, 4x20 equals 80, deal is 75. anyhow i just remember she did not do any foot related stuff for the first whole song and then from there it was all the good stuff. id loose my job as a sr. financial analyst if i sucked at math haha! ah well glad you guys enjoyed it, hopefully i will have another encounter that is longer and not as expensive!
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you enbjoyed yourself bro. That's all that matters. Thanks for sharing the story.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice story ... you had me @ " i grabbed her ankle ..."

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell, I was doing things to strip girls feet back in late 1970s.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hippie feet?
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta try one of these

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links