Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » how do i comeout of the closet with my foot fetish (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: how do i comeout of the closet with my foot fetish
stonecold11111111
BANNED
Member # 34690

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stonecold11111111   Email stonecold11111111       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok.im real new here lol. but i have a huge foot fetish. my favorite thing i would like to do is smell a ladies feet. but i need some help im 28 yrs old and have had a foot fetish alomost my hole life. i am still in the closet with having a foot fetish. how do i comeout of the closet to be able to enjoy the fetish. and ladies or if a guy wants to answer this how do i get caught by a lady checking out ladies feet on purpose. and how do i find a lady thats into me serving there feet. i do checkout ladies feet all the time but i never have ever been caught looking at a ladies feet. so any advice from anybody is helpful and thankyou

--------------------
matthew miller

Posts: 16 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly unless I'm in a relationship, I don't come out of the closet and even when I do come out I'm indirect about it. If you really want to smell a girl's feet I'd suggest best way to "come out" would be not to openly say let me smell your feet, but to be with a girl offer a foot massage then jokingly put her feet near face and say "your feet smell good." Only time I would openly say I have a foot fetish is if I'm getting a lap dance or if the relationship is serious and I know the other person will accept it. Someone I just met I'd say like wow you have really cute feet. Also another thing is to say cute feet are a turn- on for me. It says you like cute feet, minus giving the impression of being the weird foot guy. Those are my approaches, I'm sure there are other approaches hopefully others can help you out with, so since I see you're a newbie welcome aboard.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stonecold11111111
BANNED
Member # 34690

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stonecold11111111   Email stonecold11111111       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you for your help it was most appricated and thank you for the warm welcome i like it here. i had to search and search for a good forum and to get imformation and what other people have experienced.

--------------------
matthew miller

Posts: 16 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always tell men to be honest with themselves and not to worry about what people think. You deserve to be happy and in order to be happy, you must put yourself out there and be true to your love of feet. Accept your foot fetish, embrace your foot fetish and have fun with it.

At the end of the day, its harmless and any woman would love the pampering that comes along with it. At least I do.

In one of my previous posts, I talked about introducing a woman to it slowly by offering foot massages and placing gentle kisses on her feet so she could walk on your love all day long. YES ITS CORNY, but it works and when I first heard it a few years back, it melted me. I thought to myself, this guy is so romantic, little did I know he had a foot fetish at the time. As a result, I started paying more attention to my feet by booking regular pedicures.

If you want to get caught, look at a girls shoes. SHE WILL NOTICE and when she asks what you are looking at, simply state that you love her shoes...OMG I love when a man notices my shoes. Do you have any idea of the amount of time that goes into choosing the perfect pair of shoes every day? So take notice and comment on them. You will be surprised how this simple comment will start a conversation about shoes, feet etc. It opens doors for you that would normally be closed. This is what I refer to as putting yourself out there and exploring new avenues that you have not taken.

Good Luck

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only people who know I like feet ,are the women I date.A lot of people still think foot fetish is sick and weird.About once a month,you hear about some sick guy breaking into some woman`s home,Just to touch and kiss her feet.I don`t see how telling the whole world will help you.I have a friend who made the mistake of telling people at his job about his foot fetish.Till this day,they still make fun of him.I guess each person should do what is best for himself.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all, I don't think when stonecold says he wants to "come out of the closet" he's talking about declaring his love of women's feet to the world. I think he's just talking about when he may be in situations with women on a one on one basis.

The key is to, first of all, be honest with yourself, who you are, and realize that having a sexual thing for women's feet isn't some sort of thing to feel embarrassed about. We all have our kinks and idiosyncracies. Yours just happens to be getting turned on by women's feet. If you can get comfortable with that and get that mindset going, you'll be comfortable with yourself and, by extension, people, women in particular, will be comfortable with you and will trust you. Part of that getting comfortable with yourself is treating your thing for women's feet as if it's not a big deal, that it's totally normal behavior for you and a normal thing to act out on with a woman who's interested in you or even might just be a good female friend. If you think it's a big deal, it WILL be a big deal to all of those around you, especially women, because they will pick up on that. Once women pick up on it being a big deal, or issue, for you, then that's when you begin acting weird towards women and that, in turn, will put them off to you and you'll come across as weird and freak them out.

Personally, I always get my "statement" across about my foot feitsh through actions and not words. For me, it's easier to demonstrate what I like to do with women's feet to a woman I'm one on one with, rather than trying to put into words my desires. The word "fetish" has quite a negative cannotation and most people will get the wrong idea right off the bat. As a result, trying to explain your liking of women's feet can be an uphill battle. However, if you're comfortable with having a foot fetish and treat it as something natural that you do and you own that particular aspect of yourself, women will let you lead and will be okay with what's going on when you begin sucking on her toes, etc.. I've been told by women who I've had the pleasure of exposing my fetish to in the past that they were glad I just "went for it", rather than trying to explain in words that I liked women's feet. The reason was because the sensations I gave them in the moment were positive. By sensations here, I'm talking about not just the physical sensations, but also the mental aspect of them being someone who they know and trust and also a person who knows what he likes and is comfortable with letting them know through the course of actions.

For someone who's not used to doing this, it can be pretty scary when doing it the first few times. However, I've found that there really is no rejection with women who I've known for awhile because there has been a solid trust factor built in because they're comfortable around me. In addition, I'm not hesitant when it comes to getting what I want when it comes to my foot fetish. The worst that can happen is that a woman says no and that she's not comfortable with what I'm doing, in which case, I back off entirely from what I'm doing. However, I can only count on one hand the times that has happened and I attribute that to the fact that I'm comfortable with that aspect of who I am and I'm comfortable with it, which, in turn, makes the women I'm with comfortable and, as a result, they trust me.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
First of all, I don't think when stonecold says he wants to "come out of the closet" he's talking about declaring his love of women's feet to the world. I think he's just talking about when he may be in situations with women on a one on one basis.

The key is to, first of all, be honest with yourself, who you are, and realize that having a sexual thing for women's feet isn't some sort of thing to feel embarrassed about. We all have our kinks and idiosyncracies. Yours just happens to be getting turned on by women's feet. If you can get comfortable with that and get that mindset going, you'll be comfortable with yourself and, by extension, people, women in particular, will be comfortable with you and will trust you. Part of that getting comfortable with yourself is treating your thing for women's feet as if it's not a big deal, that it's totally normal behavior for you and a normal thing to act out on with a woman who's interested in you or even might just be a good female friend. If you think it's a big deal, it WILL be a big deal to all of those around you, especially women, because they will pick up on that. Once women pick up on it being a big deal, or issue, for you, then that's when you begin acting weird towards women and that, in turn, will put them off to you and you'll come across as weird and freak them out.

Personally, I always get my "statement" across about my foot feitsh through actions and not words. For me, it's easier to demonstrate what I like to do with women's feet to a woman I'm one on one with, rather than trying to put into words my desires. The word "fetish" has quite a negative cannotation and most people will get the wrong idea right off the bat. As a result, trying to explain your liking of women's feet can be an uphill battle. However, if you're comfortable with having a foot fetish and treat it as something natural that you do and you own that particular aspect of yourself, women will let you lead and will be okay with what's going on when you begin sucking on her toes, etc.. I've been told by women who I've had the pleasure of exposing my fetish to in the past that they were glad I just "went for it", rather than trying to explain in words that I liked women's feet. The reason was because the sensations I gave them in the moment were positive. By sensations here, I'm talking about not just the physical sensations, but also the mental aspect of them being someone who they know and trust and also a person who knows what he likes and is comfortable with letting them know through the course of actions.

For someone who's not used to doing this, it can be pretty scary when doing it the first few times. However, I've found that there really is no rejection with women who I've known for awhile because there has been a solid trust factor built in because they're comfortable around me. In addition, I'm not hesitant when it comes to getting what I want when it comes to my foot fetish. The worst that can happen is that a woman says no and that she's not comfortable with what I'm doing, in which case, I back off entirely from what I'm doing. However, I can only count on one hand the times that has happened and I attribute that to the fact that I'm comfortable with that aspect of who I am and I'm comfortable with it, which, in turn, makes the women I'm with comfortable and, as a result, they trust me.

even tho this isn't mu topic, i decided to somewhat hijack it...

what if that person isn't comfortable around you from the get-go???

like, you try to talk to them like co-workers and whatnot, about their day and such, and they aren't comfortable. how can one even get to the point where he is in the situation to "go for it"???

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
likestinkyfeet
Board Regular
Member # 31209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for likestinkyfeet   Email likestinkyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just be confident in what you enjoy. I like smelling feet too. When I acted nervous, or in a way that made it seem weird, girls took it as creepy. Now that I'm not so insecure, when I ask to smell their feet, they'll usually say, "ok"...even if they think its weird at first. If you give a good massage and are willing to suck their toes, they'll like it too.
Its nothing I'd just come up off the street to a girl and say, but if we like each other, I'm gonna ask.
And I ask right out if I can smell their feet.
Be cool, be confident, be respectful, use common sense and you'll do better than you ever could have thought. Dont try some scheme because, in my experience, that comes off as phony and girls are smarter than that. Give them credit for being who they are, and just be who you are.
Rock on.

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jg24fans   Author's Homepage   Email jg24fans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you get into a steady relationship with a girl you can just work into it slowly, like give her foot rubs etc.. and the longer you know her the farther you can take it with her, at least that's what I always did. If you are just wanting to go up to girls you know and tell them you want to smell their feet that probably won't go over to well, just like it probably wouldn't go over to well if you went up to them and said you want to lick their pussy. Of course there is a certain percentage of girls that would enjoy that, the majority would label you a pervert. I am no relationship expert but I have been in one long enough to know that the longer you are with someone the more you accept who they are and usually want to please them, so if you get into a committed relationship it should be no problem unless the chick has some weird phobia about her feet but I would bet that is pretty rare.
Posts: 144 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

If you don`t know how to read people and you tell the wrong woman.He will be declaring his love of women`s feet to the world.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Social intelligence is huge. Knowing when you have the green light and when you don't. When to take it further and when to scale back. DO you know when to kiss a girl? When to hold her hand? When to have sex with her? For each of these steps you can't "ask her" or it's no fun. She'd rather have the guy that spontaneously grabs her and kisses her. The guy that holds her down and enters inside her. ect. So when it comes to smelling feet....it's the same thing. Smelling feet is weird. Not normal behaviour. So getting her logical mid into the scenario by asking is a bad move. When you're both comfortable with one another grab her foot and sniff it. Better yet. During an intense hookup session grab her foot a take a whiff and let her know verbally and visually how much HER feet turn you on. Not just feet in general. Hers. And she'll take the hint the next time to up the ante by having you take a whiff. Good luck

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just be confident about it. If you act like it's something to hide, then people might perceive you to be weird. If you confidently say, "I think women's feet or footwear is sexy", I find that most women are ok with it and several enjoy it.

Guys aren't as mature. They will either react like "how could you care about feet, it's all about hitting that pussy" or whatever macho statement comes out. Some of the them probably like feet, too, but don't have the confidence to agree. Frankly, who cares what they think.

I don't think any of the many women that I've told have reacted in a bad way. In fact most will ask you if you like their shoes or nail polish. Many will just talk to you about feet because they know it turns you on. If you act like a freak about your like of feet, then that's when they get the weird vibe.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tintin19153:
quote:

If you don`t know how to read people and you tell the wrong woman.He will be declaring his love of women`s feet to the world.
As GQ said, it's about social intelligence and being aware of yourself, your surroundings, and the people you deal with.

Still, with all that said, is it possible for word to "leak out"? Sure. Women do talk sometimes. However, as rhbdz said, if you don't make a big deal about it, are confident about what you like and don't treat your foot fetish as "weird" yourself, it won't come off that way to women. As a result, even when women talk about your "foot thing" among their girlfriends, it won't be something they talk about as you being this weird, perverted freak. It will come off more as something new that they experienced that was different, yet that they enjoyed. Believe it or not, that gets other women curious to the experience. There have been a couple of times when women I've had feet experiences with who have mentioned it to other women and, as a result, women who heard about it were curious and began asking me questions about my attraction to women's feet. The end result was them trying it with me and I ended up having more feet experiences with those women!

To blackHxC88, if women aren't comfortable around a guy for whatever reason, then that is the guy's issue and, more than likely, he's putting off a vibe in which women can't trust him. The best way to approach any interaction with women is to come to it with a mindset that there's little or nothing at stake and you have no ulterior motive behind it - i.e. you're not "looking for something" out of the woman. If you do decide to have a motive, make the motive small and positive, like making up your mind to start an interaction with a woman and have the goal be just to make her smile and feel good and nothing else beyond that. Believe me, women can sense the difference between that and a guy who is out to get something out of her sexually from the start.

On a personal note, I'm a big believer in "inner game" stuff. I'm big on how thoughts shape one's perception of reality and how those thoughts work to shape that person's reality and, ultimately, their destiny in life. Several months ago, I heard something that really struck home with me, and that is, "Mentality creates reality". The thing is that people think it's the opposite - Things happen to them and, out of those events, come the way they think about the world, themselves, etc.. To me, that way of thinking is a cop out and an excuse to use as to why things aren't happening to a person and why they ended up in some unfortunate circumstance,... they didn't get the girl, if it wasn't for (fill in the blank excuse) that person could've gotten what they wanted, etc.. The bottom line is, people like to be right and if they don't think good things about themselves, then the mind will go out looking for all the things to make that reality happen. If a guy thinks he's not "good enough" to get the girl, for example, then his mind will unconsciously go out and have the guy say and do things that will end up with him not getting the girl just so that it can reaffirm that thought in his mind. As a result, "being right" about a negative thought or belief that person has about themselves becomes more important to him than getting whatever it is he may wish to have. To me, people would be better off giving themselves positive reinforcement because they give themselves way too much negative reinforcement with statements that begin with words like, "I can't...", just as an example. It takes work to get positive thoughts going in your head. Believe me, I've been there. However, it's possible if you actually WORK at it and not make excuses about not trying to improve yourself on the inside. Inner improvement does lead to positive outer results. It's just a little thing called "effort" that has to be put into things in order to achieve those results. It's not easy, but it's well worth it.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
personally i wouldnt come out
unless you can deal with the attention
and by attention, it will probably be negative
and you'll be "that guy"
get a girlfriend that you trust and then tell her

Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's easy...this advice on how to come out of your foot fetish closet will trump the rest on this board...all you need to do is this:

"I HAVE A FOOT FETISH!!!!!"

Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links