Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » has anybody ever got caught looking or ladies have you ever caught a guy looking

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: has anybody ever got caught looking or ladies have you ever caught a guy looking
stonecold11111111
BANNED
Member # 34690

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stonecold11111111   Email stonecold11111111       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so guys tell me your experience at get caught staring at ladies feet or ladies whats your experience at catching a guy staring at your feet. actually i did get caught bout 6 years ago i was checking out her legs she says are you looking at my legs. i said no i wish i would had said yes im very shy. i do checkout ladies feet alot at school mostly where i work at walmart where i work lol. but guys ladies tell me your experience at getting caught or for the ladies tell me about if you ever caught a guy staring at your feet.

--------------------
matthew miller

Posts: 16 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Odd you should say that just today there was a superior of mine wearing a skirt and heels talking informally to a group of four of us. I of course took the opourtunity to take some sly glances at her feet adorned by her open-toed shoes (reddy-pink pedicure if you're interested), but the thing that I noticed most was that 3 out of 4 of us were all staring at her feet. Every time she looked away from them, they zoned in on her feet and I was quite suprised at that lol...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife, gf at the time, was laying on the bed in the pose and I was checking her shoes out when she asked if I was looking at her shoes. LOL, I told her yeah. She was cool with it.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
most of the times i get caught... it's because i looked a bit too long.. and usually nothing comes of it. however. one time i got in huge trouble.. a huge scene in the middle of a very public place.

a friend of mines was explaining something and iw as trying to visualize it (story posted years ago).. and she thought i was staring at her feet and lashed out hard at me. nearly cost me the friendship. she loves shoes.. she hates guys who notice her vast collection of shoes.. mainly because she hates her feet.

well.. it was embarassing to say the least. the torrent of words were harsh.. and most of the fellas there hated feet.. so it was like open season on me.. and it was a very public place.. traffic slowed due to the shouting directed at me.

when she stopped yelling and freaking out (she was visibly shaking with rage or something close to that).. i had to dig hard to find words!!!

i told the truth.. i wasn't staring and i was thinking and in my mindlessness... i drifted my gaze downwards.

she didn't buy it and almost started ranting again. thankfully, one of the fellas advocated for me and said based on my reputation, i should be heard out.

so, she said i had one minute to explain myself.. and i was totally honest. i said i would ordinarily admire her footwear because it gave me creative ideas for stuff to get my then girlfriend now ex. not just her shoes but her style in general. i also admitted that i find women's apperal very appealing to look at, but i don't disrespect women.

i also told her that because i respect how she felt as a friend, i'd never allow myself to fully admire her attires and heels simply out of respect and that i was deeply sincerely sorry for embarassing her by letting my thoughts drift away from me and staring at the ground. i explained that i do that so that i'm not staring in the eyes and freaking folks out when i'm deeply visualizing a concept.

i offered to move to a different spot of the group so that my stare wouldn't be an issue.. and i also said that she had my word, i'd never stare at her again.

thankfully, my sincererity was evident. she apologized and asked me if i had a thing for shoes and feet. i said i have a very high creative interest as far as photography is concerned, but i also was a deep respecter of folks point of view and would never violate that trust she has in me. i added that if she had felt differently, i would have politely asked her to model for me.. but out of respect, i wouldn't.

it did work. things settled.. and few thought much of it afterwards.

i was mortified.. in truth, had i been looking and staring in full intent, i'd deserver getting caught and yelled at.. but i wasn't. and becuase of the hoopla.. i couldn't really check out her sandals after the incident. (got a glancing look later that evening and realized, yeah, her feet are hot!! but that passing glance never got caught)

word to the wise, don't freak people out with you interest. this poor gal later confessed that a man she deeply loved had a huge fetish and kept forcing his ideas on her and permanently turned her off to feet and she actively pushes all male contacts out of her life who remotely has a thing for feet. (our friendship didn't servive more than a year after that incident. the thought that i possibly had a thing for her feet was too much for her to handle.. though she admits, i never stared at her feet before or since... and i never made her uncomfy since that incident)<she said she thought i had a thing for her feet prior to my explanation, but couldn't put her finger on it because the only evidence she had was other gals telling her of their pix with me.. or my rare compliment on her shoes>

outside that story, most of the times when i've gotten caught, it was mainly because i was either lazy, or i wanted to get caught. and most had either neutral endings.. polite smile.. a slight blush.. etc.. or a happy ending.. i got a date out of the deal.. nothing more than a casual date though. few used their feet to get my attention.. one worked it for all she had in hopes i'd date her.... but i was already heavily involved with the woman who'd become my wife! (that girl had to die for peds.. but i wasn't going to leave marriage material just for extremely sexy peds that wouldn't really end up to the alter)

ok. long enough post.. time to let others talk!

RPM

p.s. post engagment.. post marriage.. i don't think i've ever stared, let alone gotten caught looking.. or been on the receiving end of flirtatious guestures.. that is a down side that i sorta miss (being totally honest here)..

but the upside, now that i'm married, the palls who do know and who knows that my wife knows they know.. they've been far more open with letting me see their feet and shoes!!! and i do mean, far more open.. like.. in broad daylight open public areas.. just removing their shoes to show me their pedies.. or chatting on the phone with me about their pedi's they got or will get for their men! again, in all truth, that number of gal pals could be slightly higher, but it isn't.

just for the record, i'm a one woman type of guy. i will not cheat on my wife. i have strong feelings on that subject. i just think in our politically correct era, flirting is a lost cause.. and guys get in trouble for it.. gals get away with it cleanly! but i've said enough already!!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM - sounds to me like she was serious damaged goods. I would have told her to F off if she started on me about a "stare". It's your eyes, and you can look wherever you want.

These type of people who seek to control every aspect of their lives just to feel safe are wasting their time. They will never feel safe acting the way they do.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omni7phat
Loyal Member
Member # 999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omni7phat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think my boss knows or at least suspects I have a foot fetish. She teases me about her shoes and she has caught me looking a her feet.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have told that bitch to kiss my ass, right in the crack. And if I fuckin' feel like staring at your goddamned feet, what the fuck are you or that pussy boyfriend of yours going to do about it!

Not a damn thing. Then I would have called her the C Word.

I'm sorry RPM, I am so over kowtowing to the insecurities of some spoiled bitch just because they happen to be attractive. Fuck 'em.

Heh Heh, the Dom in me came out a bit, eh?

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carvemeinsand2
Board Regular
Member # 23726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carvemeinsand2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM, what kind of a situation was this? a park or something?
was she actually yelling "don't stare at my feet! why are you staring at my feet!"
she sounds disturbed and really weird

Posts: 48 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cave, we were on the sidewalk of a very busy inner city street. out talking school and science with a bunch of friends.

she had asked a very deep question and we were all brainstorming.. and i zoned a bit thinking of a paper i had done on a related topic.. and my eyes drifted downwards while thinking. i had no idea i was 'staring'.

and yes, she was yelling. something like "RPM, what is your problem.. why do you have to stare at my feet, you know i hate that. why? why? do you have like a fetish or something, do you love my feet? you're freaking me out dude!"

i'm not kidding on the yelling bit. i took the honesty road because we were friends. if we weren't. i'd pay her no mind and have a snappy comeback or just laugh and say that her feet aren't good enough for me to even attempt to fake a fetish for.. or some crap like that.

yes, i'm a nice guy.. but i'd not take that level of embarassment from some random person, or casual acquaintance. being she was my friend, i went the extra mile with the opening up honestly.

but, as one pointed out.. damaged goods is right.. our friendship didn't really survive too well after that.. because all her other issues became increasingly appearant! yes, she's very pretty and dresses up very smartly.. but i've learned, it's to cover up the fact she feels ugly (and she's really really really hot!!!)

RPM

p.s. looking back at my post... gosh it's long!!!! oh, and yeah.. i was gald my ex was nowhere near town that day! as much as she craved my attention to her feet, when we broke up, she tried to exploit that as a means to embarass me.. didn't work. folks saw right through her and blasted her for being catty and vindictive! (plus two other gals with cute toes volunteered to model their toes for me.. sadly those pic files got lost in a hardrive crash)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM- sounds like she was testing you. Why should you apologize? If a girl stares at my ugly feet...big deal! If I didn't like it then i'd wear my combat boots. Same goes for her. Sounds like she was bullying you for the fun of it. Doesn't sound like a good friend. Good thing you got rid of her. Lol Maybe I was her ex!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links