Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » great feet show/story 2day

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: great feet show/story 2day
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was taking a final college test so sat down in seat up front thought pretty bad at 1st beside was this girl light dark skinned took a glance see what was on brown nylons and flats didnt expect 2 much but was hoping then bout an hour in looked over as her shoes slid off both at once her brown nylons placed infront on a bag toes painted in dark colour and that was it kept starring out of corner of my eye as was like a rock at this stage imagining how good they were and they were good.unfortunatly could not film as of situation but might b near her next week.would love 2 get some shots and clips 2 post on forum so anyone with ideas of how 2 get chatting and maybe how 2 get opportunity with girl please post like dont know her but could have a chance 2 see these feet again wow u wont believe how good they are.
Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my brain hurts now...but nice story....I think.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone had flip flops on today it was such a nice day. It was amazing.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -cfg-:
my brain hurts now...but nice story....I think.

You're not alone... [Laugh]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have 2 options here to film her feet.

1. Do it candid
2. Ask her....you can always tell her that you couldn't help but notice that she has pretty feet, when it comes to feet.....and tell her that you are doing a video for an online course and require a foot model to complete the course. Offer to pay her for her time and also state that she can bring her boyfriend to make her feel safe.

If she takes care of her feet and likes attention, she might do it for you.

Good Luck

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks il give it a shot
Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links