Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Looking forwards to Friday!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking forwards to Friday!
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On Friday the of my female friend will go in a demonstration. They asked me if I will join them and I said I probably would. I asked them if we couldnīt have a picnic afterwards and they thought it would be a good idea, if the weather is fine. I think the weather will be fine and after a long walk it will be great to sit down in the grass, donīt you think?

Two of the girls are kind of emos and I think that at least one of them is a notorious pantyhose girl so I have no illusions to see her feet, but she is a really nice girl.

Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

I had a great time yesterday! After walking around in the town for about two hours we went to a park. As usual Catrin had pantyhose and (!) socks and heavy shoes, Jenny had grey tights and leg warmers (!) and white socks and finally Susanne wore sneakers and ancle socks. I was worried that Jenny also had pantyhose, her leg warmers hid her ancles and I thought it would only be possible to see Susannes feet if we sat down in a park.

When we finally sat down this happened: Susanne kicked her sneakers off and started to wiggle her socked toes. Jenny removed her shoes and leg warmers and then she removed her socks. Then Susanne also took her socks off. As usual Catrin kept her shoes, socks and pantyhose on, but after 15 Minutes she suddenly started to unlace the shoes and took them off. Then she grabbed her pantyhose and took them and the socks off. Great! She had tiny white legs and pretty feet. We sat there for two hours, so it was great.

Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pictures, Joef, or it never happened. (just kidding) [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Ok, I put some photos in.
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like you had a great time.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Park wa nice huh?

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links