Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetish Tweets In Real Time Via Twitter! *HUGE* (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Fetish Tweets In Real Time Via Twitter! *HUGE*
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is by far one of the most intriguing ways to keep an eye on the foot fetish in the everyday vernacular

http://search.twitter.com/search?q=foot+fetish

there are frequent tweets so visiting this daily you will probably yield different results, but a new way to see what's going on foot fetish related - it'd be cool if Wu's Foot Forum had its own Twitter page or a Myspace and Facebook too to further push this great site!

http://search.twitter.com/search?q=foot+creep

you also get to read the minds of other people regarding feet... but nonetheless I think this is groundbreaking...I just recently discovered the search.twitter feature on a vlog and now I have second thoughts about Twitter.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone needs to make a fb group or fan page or something...
(and LOL @ "of course, taxpayers will foot the bill defending this creep")
[Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course, you can always follow me on twitter:

Follow Lord Lucan on Twitter for great foot links, pics, news, sites and sometimes even a little insight into me!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just opened a twitter account for our 1000% free foot fetish site. but i must admit,i still don't know how it would benefit our site as of yet. if anyone knows how i can use to to promote THE FETISH REPUBLIC please give me some pointers, i would appreciate it. as of right now i'm probably the only person without a mobile phone so yeah. follow us on twitter [Secret]
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://twitter.com/MonaFeet

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So many women need foot rubs right now lol

http://search.twitter.com/search?q=foot+rub

plenty of us to help

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

I think this is gonna speed up the realization of foot fetishes...don't mean to keep replying but this is fascinating

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i signed up but havent started tweeting yet [Cry] i need to get my ass in gear! [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Get on board, Nusuth!

I have once account, but thought about making a separate account to add a bunch of people from Wu's...not that the Wu crew is not cool enough for the other account, but friends see the Wu crew on there and my fetish becomes a dead giveaway.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
twitter search is fascinating and addictive for all kinds of reasons, i agree.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phanton22
Loyal Member
Member # 24750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phanton22   Email phanton22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
So many women need foot rubs right now lol

http://search.twitter.com/search?q=foot+rub

plenty of us to help

Or maybe lots of internet creeps will freak out the girls, like always, and search will be disabled. Always a fun option.
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slv2domme
Board Regular
Member # 35020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slv2domme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i found the ultimate keep up on feet home run. been doing cam to cam with some hot dommes with incredible feet at fetishchatlive.

this one Mistress O has incredible slender toes.

http://naked.com/index.php?s=visitor.chat.beforeFreeChat&mname=mistressO&&t=&auth=e93074dc9a1b57e118269065ab9dfbd9&server=fetishchatlive&id=fetishantigua&prg=1&mashId=lfh&campaign= lfh&ref_url=lfh&lang=EN&country=VVMtQ0E=&mcatid=Fetish

--------------------
foot boy

Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh i am on twitter now too.

http://twitter.com/CelebrityFet4US

yeah, only 1 'e' in feet.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iSexyFeet
Board Regular
Member # 35074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iSexyFeet   Author's Homepage   Email iSexyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
oh i am on twitter now too.

http://twitter.com/CelebrityFet4US

yeah, only 1 'e' in feet.

i like your blog, and thanks for posting that entry on that sexy chick from "miami ink", Eva i believe.. her tattoos are hot, and she has yummy feet [Wink]

--------------------
 -
GET A FREE EMAIL ADDRESS - yourname@ilikesexyfeet.com

Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iSexyFeet
Board Regular
Member # 35074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iSexyFeet   Author's Homepage   Email iSexyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just created myself an account:

http://twitter.com/iSexyFeet

i'll follow some of you guys, and if you can do the same cool. [Smile]

--------------------
 -
GET A FREE EMAIL ADDRESS - yourname@ilikesexyfeet.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links