Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ok..ok..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ok..ok..
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well..looks like I'm back. My g/f convinced me to continue to post of all people. I think it's pretty cool that she doesn't mind me coming here even just to look and read. I explained the situation that caused me to stop posting and she then pulls up a chair and puts her feet in my lap(with her toes painted my favorite color)and said" You shouldn't let those people piss you off, they are words on a screen, but these are real." Come to think of it, she's right. I had to ask,just to try my luck, and see if I could at least post pictures of her feet here and that didn't really succeed. Her feet are a beautiful size 6, nice light brown complexion with neon orange polish. Her reason was because,in her words,"They are only for me to get off to." She has become very open to my fetish and really enjoys the attention. This girl is the one...we are actually talking about taking a trip to Jared's,lol. I dunno if y'all know what Jared's is, but it's just an engagement,marriage ring store they advertise on t.v.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Soopaman Lova:
Well..looks like I'm back. My g/f convinced me to continue to post of all people. I think it's pretty cool that she doesn't mind me coming here even just to look and read. I explained the situation that caused me to stop posting and she then pulls up a chair and puts her feet in my lap(with her toes painted my favorite color)and said" You shouldn't let those people piss you off, they are words on a screen, but these are real." Come to think of it, she's right. I had to ask,just to try my luck, and see if I could at least post pictures of her feet here and that didn't really succeed. Her feet are a beautiful size 6, nice light brown complexion with neon orange polish. Her reason was because,in her words,"They are only for me to get off to." She has become very open to my fetish and really enjoys the attention. This girl is the one...we are actually talking about taking a trip to Jared's,lol. I dunno if y'all know what Jared's is, but it's just an engagement,marriage ring store they advertise on t.v.

i dont know what caused you to stop posting, but its cool to have you back. your girl sounds great [Smile]
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's Jareds!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Athena. What made me stop posting for a little while was just something I read and didn't agree with, but it's not that important anymore. My girl is great,lol. She wears the shoes in the relationship,lol. I understand and respect her wishes, but I at least wish I could put a pic of her feet as my sidepicture..underneath my forum name. Sucks talking about them but having nothing to show anyone. She's all that matters,though. Her and her feet keep me happy...I love her. [Blush]

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure her feet are beautiful. Just be glad you have someone so special who understands you. She sounds wonderful. Congrats on the engagement.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
[QUOTE]i dont know what caused you to stop posting, but its cool to have you back. your girl sounds great [Smile]

Athena, you know more than you realize. And you're one of the reasons it's cool to be here. Like Soop said, it's not really important anymore. I'm taking some similiar advice, and letting bygones be bygones. It's all about beautiful female feet anyway, and Wu's IS the best forum on the net.....haters notwithstanding!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember all there is nothing that says we must agree with everyone else in here and everyone is entitled to their opinion even when we disagree. I have voiced my opinion in the past if i disagreed with something and once someone posts something we have eery right to do so as ong as we are respectful. Sometmes disagreeing isn't bad because it opens us up to another perspective that we may not have thought of.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Critical thinking is the start of growth and change within a society. If everyone just agreed with each other, as a society we would never evolve. Welcome Back...

MWAH

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome back. glad you have a pair of feet that talks sense to you and makes you hot and bothered!! lol!

listen, this place will get under your skin only if you agree to let it... after that... it's a nice place to sit and talk feet all day or all night or both... and still go back to your woman's feet afterwards.

go for Jareds!!! sounds like you got a winner on your hands

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
[QUOTE]i dont know what caused you to stop posting, but its cool to have you back. your girl sounds great [Smile]

Athena, you know more than you realize. And you're one of the reasons it's cool to be here. Like Soop said, it's not really important anymore. I'm taking some similiar advice, and letting bygones be bygones. It's all about beautiful female feet anyway, and Wu's IS the best forum on the net.....haters notwithstanding!
thanks for the compliment hun! [Smile] made me grin

and amen to the last bit!

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links