Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The New Bachelorette Commercial (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The New Bachelorette Commercial
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did any forum members happen to see the preview commercial for the New Bachelorette? I was watching ABC tonight, and they showed it. While it didnt go into detail, the girl who plays the Bachelorette said something about feet and foot fetish.

This should be interesting. I dont usually watch such shows, but I guess I'll have to tune in.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard one of the contestants has an obsession with feet. Someone in this forum posted the link.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found a clip of the guy talking about how he loves feet and had to see her feet.I wish this guy was on the Bachelorette with DeAnna Pappas and told her he had a foot fetish and wanted to see her feet.Shes damn sexy [Big Grin]

http://www.movieweb.com/video/VIhOJklh3Y9Hkp

[ May 15, 2009, 04:39 AM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool. Good for him. I hope he wins.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little much. I feel him......but too much.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw this on TV last night too and figured someone would comment on it here. Cool segment. Especially since we see nice shots of her feet. I'm curious what she'll think of his foot fascination. But I feel the network is using this as a come on for people who don't have a foot fetish to laugh at us foot guys. The music they use to make him sound odd gets me ticked off. Just let him be himself and love feet. Damned networks!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
A little much. I feel him......but too much.

I totally agree.... Over-the-top here.

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's what she(Julian Harris) said about him having a foot fetish:

Jeane Jakle: Good. I'm kind of intrigued by this Texan who is a financial analyst. But anyway his name is Tanner P.

Jillian Harris: Oh yes.

Jeane Jakle: And he said immediately he was obsessed with your feet.

Jillian Harris: Yes.

Jeane Jakle: Could you elaborate on that a little?

Jillian Harris: I can't elaborate on it too much. But Tanner has a foot fetish and he loves feet and I think it was really cute. I mean I don't really love my feet, my one toe is longer than the other toes and they're wrinkly. But he found them really beautiful, so yes, I mean he's a doll. So I think that his foot fetish was really cute.

Jeane Jakle: So you didn't mind that at all?

Jillian Harris: No, like you say these are the quirky things that make people unique and make people stand out, and I love it when people embrace their differences. I love it when people can say like I have a foot fetish and that's me. I love that I think that's very attractive.

[ May 15, 2009, 06:32 AM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
of course it has to be on the show with the most unattractive bachelorette yet. i am still on the lookout for melissa rycroft feet. deanna has some cute ones.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See guys, Jillian is just like me! Having a foot fetish is cute. I love that she finds the quirky things that people have make them unique and stand out. I mentioned in other posts to embrace your foot fetish with confidence and that would make you more attractive. Of course there will be others that will judge, but in the end, you want a girl like Jillian and myself, one that finds it sexy as hell that you are true to yourself.

Now I have to watch!

MWAH
D
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a perfect answer she had for that line of questioning. I've never watched an episode of the bachlorette or the batchlor but I'm intreguied to see how this is going to play out. Anyone know when it comes on and what channel?

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish all girls out there were like Jillian and Danielle, to say having a foot fetish is cute. I knew I heard of this situation before how he was a Texan. I know a lot of girls watched the Bachelor, because I always hear girls saying he made a good decision or a bad decision. Hopefully the same amount of girls will watch this and hopefully take notice of a guy having a foot fetish as cute.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'll find a large portion of women are actually accepting of a foot fetish. If they love their man then most things will go including satisfying him with their feet.

Of course a small portion of the female population think its weird and dont ever wanna go there. But I believe most feet guys steer clear of these narrow minded, unaccepting, selfish, self satisfying women.

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow she said my two favorite things. one toe is longer than the rest and she has wrinkly feet. love that
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK. I gotta watch this now. I love the answers she gave. She's a dreamgirl for sure.
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links