Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Comparison.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Comparison.
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My "soon to be fiance" g/f is far too shy to let me put her feet up here to show you guys how lucky I truly am so to get an idea I would like to compare them to pics posted here. Due to her combined ethnicity(Brazilian/Russian), she is naturally brown to the point where tanning would be useless. She has perfect size 6 to 6 1/2's. They look simular to Mai's, but they are a tad bit slimmer than hers. Her toes are perfect in length. She even sports neon colors specifically for me. Any of you guys like to compare your spouses or g/f's feet to a certain model or any pair of feet you've seen on the site?

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good post Soop. If you gf's feet can be that closely compared to Mai's, then you truly have a winner there partner. I can't think of anyone to compare my sig other's with right now actually, but I'll keep my eyes peeled for that.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, 'ppreciate it Five. Yea, she definitly is a keeper. That's why i'm working towards getting her this "nice" ring she has had her eye on in this catalogue. I,personally, hate jewelry but to see her happy is worth it. I want to make her as happy as she makes me. Hell, I even stopped smoking Marijuana to pursue a certain career that would support both of us and allow her to continue to smoke if she chose. That's love,lmao. But back ot the subject of feet,lol, hers are flawless. Nice and brown tops(instep) and her soles are so smooth and creamy. when she scrunches her soles it's unbelievable. She has as man wrinkles as the ocean has waves. I love her. I may have to sneak and take a pic. I'm tempted.

--------------------

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

as many*

--------------------

Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love reading these type of posts. There is nothing more sexy than a man that loves his wife and her feet ;-)

True Love!

MWAH
D
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links