Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Chelsea Lately on Bachelorette foot fetish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Chelsea Lately on Bachelorette foot fetish
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.shabooty.com/2009/05/21/bachelorette-contestant-shares-his-foot-fetish.php

Ouch. The annoying part about the bachelorette is that I doubt he went "on an on" about his foot fetish. I bet the producers kept asking him questions about it to create the "pervy character" on the show. Reality tv guys do it all the time. They edit the footage to type cast everyone "loveable loser/bad guy/bad boy/guy next door/pervy guy/religious dude" ect

As for Chelsea Lately...I find her personality highly attractive. Her looks are ok. Anyway i'd love to prove her wrong about hooking up with a foot fetish guy.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hear ya, i got a bit of a crush on her too and if i was to just see a pic of her.. i'd pass.

now as for footfreak guy.. he may not have gone on and on, but he could pick out his wife in 10 secs by looking at her feet?!?! wow.. you dont think that was hugely damaging to all of us if he represents us?

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of her pics are very hot! Some are very not. Lol. I dig a funny girl. They are usually very smart in that they can find the satire in life. Anyways....

Yeah dude came off like a creep. I was just noting that he most likely spoke about other things but they used leading questions to get the interview we saw. Good thing he's good looking and didn't talk about his fav foot fetish activity!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Tanner definitely overreacted...hate how we went from weirdos to pervs so far this decade...does the saying negative publicity is good publicity hold true?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im actually liking this, any publicity is good publicity, thats how i feel about it anyways. Stuff like this will create mass awareness and public knowledge of the foot world. Yeah it will be in a negative redicule context, but i find it better than not knowing about the foot world at all.

Heck, alot of things that are deemed unusual are at first ridiculed and looked on in a negative way, then over time, things change, so I welcome any kind of publicity about the foot world.

I did say this many many times in the past in previous threads, that the whole foot thing in the eyes of the masses is gonna go through the stages that you are seeing now, first awareness, whether it be by QT and his movies, youtube bloggers and vids or what not, people then become more aware and then the first reaction is negative, then as time goes by the more enlightened and open minded ones will either explore or look into it more to see it aint so bad, and that will only increase, that last bit depends on us as individuals and how we carry ourslves as decent human beings and not fit into this 'creepy' stereotype being currently portrayed, its through us that the people will realise that its not as creepy as they thought.

bare in mind, its gonna be a gradual thing that will happen over many years, we sorta see glimpes of the positive side of it emerging, theres alot of women out there with their own sites or youtube channels embracing this sorta thing. So where we are now, may not be a brilliant start, but its a start none the less.

Its up to us to represent ourselves as decent upstanding people and show the world that what they now see on things like the bachalorette aint what we are about.

[ May 21, 2009, 05:55 PM: Message edited by: climax ]

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm inclined to agree with climax. A little more awareness and good representation on our end is a positive thing.

Granted, I've never encountered a truly negative reaction to the foot thing. Mostly curiosity. Perhaps California girls are more open minded. In my experience I can't say people consider a liking of feet to be perverted.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"the bachelorette" producers didn't treat it in as negative a light as i originally feared, anyway.

yet..

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it will certainly be interesting to see what happens from here on out with him...I hated to see and read all the 'mainstream' comments about the guy being creepy, etc... hopefully he can turn it around and make us look good.
Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that woman sucks at delivering comedy.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:

now as for footfreak guy.. he may not have gone on and on, but he could pick out his wife in 10 secs by looking at her feet?!?! wow.. you dont think that was hugely damaging to all of us if he represents us?

yeah but don't you think that's possibly true?

it isn't uncommon for guys to marry a woman based on looks, a foot guy could easily choose his woman based on feet

half of the pics section is faceless foot models and many guys here don't seem to mind that

as far as the guy being creepy, i think a lot of people would've said the same thing if he used the word "breasts" instead of "feet"

being totally fixated on any body part would be considered creepy to many people

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she seems like a bitch lol but she got jokes. i still wanna see her feet as well lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chelsea Lately is amazingly unattractive.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babinsky2
Loyal Member
Member # 1297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babinsky2   Email babinsky2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
http://www.shabooty.com/2009/05/21/bachelorette-contestant-shares-his-foot-fetish.php

As for Chelsea Lately...I find her personality highly attractive. Her looks are ok. Anyway i'd love to prove her wrong about hooking up with a foot fetish guy.

She did a taped comedy bit about going to
a spa, and one part has her getting either a pedicured or a foot massage from some vibrator
or whatever, and she was laughing like she was getting tickled. It was obviously a put-on, but
we got a good look at the ball of her foot. I
thought is was rather hot. I'd love to see just
how ticklish she really is.
As far as the guy on Bachelorette....
Reality shows have very little reality as you well may have noticed. Would you go on national
television knowing that millions are watching this load of crap, and drool on and on about your
foot fetish? Maybe if is was on The Playboy Channel.

[ June 03, 2009, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: babinsky2 ]

Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know a lot of lurkers have to be annoyed with us complaing about stuff like this....I say better speak on it than ignore it....with this you're either one of two things a complainer [me] or a denier

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't watch soap operas.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links