Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Get Smart

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Get Smart
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This might have already been reported, as this movie came out in 2008. But I finally saw it today, and there's a very nice scene of Anne Hathaway barefooted in a slinky green dress!
As far as I can recall, Barbara Feldon was only barefooted once or twice, on the original show.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aaah...How I adored Agent 99!

You're doing better than I am as I have no recollection of her bare feet. They must have been gorgeous.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recall one scene where she and Smart were on a submarine, and she was barefooted.

--------------------

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the movie or the show

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is the movie worth seeing or is it only good cause she is barefoot?
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i thought the movie was alright...its worth a rent
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm surprised no one mentioned the scene in the movie where she put her foot in his pocket to retrieve his keys.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
the movie or the show

The show, with Barbara.
Didn't know about that other scene! I started watching the film towards the middle of it.

--------------------

nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I felt 100% more stupid after watching Get Smart. No joke. Dumb movie.
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna rent it
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

I agree, they didn't need to upgrade a classic series. Still, it's worth it for those two scenes.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links