Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Female Secretary

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Female Secretary
george gonzalez
BANNED
Member # 990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for george gonzalez   Author's Homepage   Email george gonzalez       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi

I posted an ad in my local paper

I requested a female secretary for 2

hours of foot massage work.

I met this hot blonde around 34

I rubbed her feet for 2 hours

and paid her $100.00 dollars total.

Do you guys think this was a good deal.

I can send pictues if you want.

She had some nice size 8 feet.

Let me know what you guys think.

George

--------------------
GG

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toronto_dude
Major Player
Member # 15523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toronto_dude   Email toronto_dude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't mind spending that much, it depends on how she looked and how her feet were. Definitely upload some pictures!

I've been thinking of doing the same. Did you bring her to your place or go to a hotel?

Posts: 150 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've gotta hear more
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links