Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A general observation..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A general observation..
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jg24fans   Author's Homepage   Email jg24fans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just realized today that women who put all those designs on their toes make it harder for us foot guys to look in public without someone noticing us looking at their feet. I saw a woman today in line at the fast food joint and she had red painted nails with some sort of design on her big toe, so of course i am trying to see what it is and then I realize I am really staring hard at her feet. Not that I am really ashamed of my fetish or anything but you know people would still be like look at that perv looking at her feet. So while I personally like the different designs etc.. it does make it that much harder to look at a woman's foot in public and really get a good look at them without being caught.
Posts: 144 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
side note... assuming women do things in general for men to notice, is a mentality that can get you more grief than is needed.

women tend to do things that work for them and their girlfriends first. just like we do things for us and our boys first. only when actively seeking out attention from men do women do pay attention to what might get his attention.

they are taking better care of themselves.. as women (and men) should. we just must make a point of not staring and drooling! gals from other cultures say that a complimentary look is nice.. but staring is uncool.. and some accuse us American men of not knowing the difference

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's part of why I love women so much!!!!! [Wink]

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

We do things also so our girlfriends see it too. We love to compare. Why? Who knows. It's fun.

BUZZZZZZ! wrong.

quote:

We lunch, and talk about your bedroom skills, and we get our toes done all cute so we can compare who is cuter...

and lo the truth is told. women, for the most part, do things because they compete. they dress for other women why? not so they can look cute together but so they'll impress other women. same as guys do except guys do it with their activities.

bob: check out my thumb. smashed it with a hammer last night while working the new deck.
bill: yeah thats bad, but i tell ya, you should've seen my thumb that one time i was roofing my house.
bob: i remember that. thats not as bad as that one time i dropped 4 sheets of gypsum on my fingers while putting on the addition to my house. i thought i broke ever bone in my hand.
bill: hehe, yup, but nothings worse than that time i had to pry the axe head out of my shin when i caught myself splitting wood. had to drive myself to the hospital while making sure i didn't bleed out.
AD NASEUM [Laugh]

most women dont specifically know that some of us guys will love staring at their feet, but they do know that if they can make it look prettier, they will do it.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehe.. i knew you'd disagree with me. werent you the one who said you compared to see who was cuter? see, you dont even see it, but you do compete. [Smile]

dont worry though, we all benefit from your friendly competitions [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jg24fans   Author's Homepage   Email jg24fans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still think on a subconcious level women want the attention drawn to their feet if they put that much time and effort into them. I am not saying all women are like that, but I think a fair amount do. I'm not saying they all want their toes sucked etc.. but they do try and draw attention to them.
Posts: 144 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

footgirl, try and distract me as you might but you know it's the truth.

another fantastic truth uncovered.. when women are wrong and they dont want to admit it, they go for a distraction tactic and typically think that flirting will always work. [Laugh] [Nana]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it will make it easier to look because with stylish designs down low, by default, will make more guys look regardless or not to having a foot fetish.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a situation in which you shouldn't be ashamed if caught staring. She had a nice design and you wanted to figure out what it was. If someone or she asked, thats what you tell them. Probably end up starting a friendly conversation with her.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links