Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What is the best way to open up about your fetish to women?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is the best way to open up about your fetish to women?
Racnor
Board Regular
Member # 20163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Racnor   Email Racnor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive had more than a few times where Ive opened up about my foot fetish and been put down, insulted, laughed at and gossiped about. Even still Im straight forward about my fetish. As far as Im concerned if someone doesnt want to understand it and is keen on believing that its "not normal" then I really dont need them. Most of the time when I was upfront with it they were cool with it and its led to some interesting experiences [Tongue] what do the rest of you guys and gals think is the best way to delve into the foot fetish topic with women?
Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a topic that has come up frequently and I understand why. Certainly, you want to sexually satisfy yourself through your favorite outlet, feet. Here's the short answer: Keep your mouth shut.

Having said that, lets try to salve some of your disappointment. Being as how you have a passion for a very unusual - and not typically thought of as sexual - part of the body you are quite vulnerable to the perception that you are some kind of disgusting perv.

Here's the advice. It is fine to be "straight-forward" about your fetish, especially at the beginning of any kind of relationship so you don't have to lie about it should someone ask you. Don't instantly volunteer such a piece of information about yourself (e.g. "Hi, my name is Racnor and I'd love to sniff and suck your toes at your earliest convenience".)

The best approach is to stay mum about it. Let people - especially women - become comfortable with you. Let them see how you function in a wide variety of situations and learn how "normal" you actually are. Your aberration will be much more palatable, even interestingly eccentric.

As I've mentioned before, I much prefer to show my lovers how much I like their feet rather than talk/tell about it. That has never gotten a "boo" from my audience.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great points ToeTapper!

Here is the way that my manfriend introduced me to it. When we first met and prior to me knowing ANYTHING about a foot fetish, we were doing the old "Get to know each other game" over dinner. I asked him a simple question, what part of the female body do you find sexy? To be honest I was expecting him to say Ass, Breasts, Eyes etc. His reply was simple and yet perfect, "I like a Woman to be a Woman and by that I mean, I like Woman's legs and feet". He went on to explain that he loved the image of a woman wearing nylons, high heels etc and that to him it symbolized an intelligent sexy Woman.

After that, he took things slow and started to romanticize his foot fetish. He would give me long, sensual foot massages, place gentle kisses on my feet and told me things like, here is a kiss for your big toe, now you can walk on my love all day.

His romantic approach to his foot fetish lifestle made it easy for me to fall in love with the idea and open to exploring a new world.

The rest is what they say is History....Here I am :-)

I hope this helps,

Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say don't openly say I have a foot fetish as Toetapper says. I've seen this topic come up so many times. I would just say I like a girl who has pretty feet (if ever asked). Or if you get close to her offer a foot massage, if she says yes and it feels good then there is possibly room for advancing if she says eww feet are gross, then odds are she won't be turned on that you have a foot fetish. To- Dani, that's awesome that he kissed your big toe and said that, it really shows more romance than foot fetish. Great stuff, maybe one day I'll use that.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The guy on "Bachelorette" is NOT a good role model...do NOT follow his example...

Just a thought...

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feet-e-zine:
The guy on "Bachelorette" is NOT a good role model...do NOT follow his example...

Just a thought...

I would imagine the producers are encouraging his behavior, much the way i have heard reality show producers on set regularly instigate the drama between the people on screen.

I personally don't recommend the "subtle foot comment" idea.That wouldn't be my thing at all.Develop a relationship with mutual interest first and then just be open about it.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I watch movies with a girl on the couch I ask them if I can rum their feet.

And they always let me.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toetapper has given the best advice, IMO.

Let a woman get comfortable being around you and let her develop trust in you, rather than volunteering any information about your foot fetish. Then, when you're in the heat of the moment, let your actions do the talking rather than with words, trying to explain how you're attracted to her feet.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babinsky2
Loyal Member
Member # 1297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babinsky2   Email babinsky2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:

The best approach is to stay mum about it. Let people - especially women - become comfortable with you. Let them see how you function in a wide variety of situations and learn how "normal" you actually are. Your aberration will be much more palatable, even interestingly eccentric.

Yes....You nailed it that time!! [Thumbs Up]
Ya gotta ask yourself ;
Is it o.k. to say to a woman when you're
first getting to know each other, "...can we fuck now, or what?"..

Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have the best experience with women lol but I do have some wisdom to pass through.....we see feet as something sexual there's no way around it....but feet don't always have to be sexual....such as women spend so much time on them they should be appreciated or something like that... I feel some sort of reason needs to follow the fetish...of course I wouldn't advise using the F----- word.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spotlight said it best.

But, props to Toetapper for his brilliant post!

Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot massages are generally loved by most girls. Once you are known to give good ones, then you can "playfully" mention that you like feet. Just say "like" not the word fetish because fetish makes people think of S&M.

The other option is to do what I do and just say it and mention you run a site about it. Sure I get teased, but the girls tend to ask me for foot rubs instead of the other way around. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links