Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » will never look back...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: will never look back...
justinfootguy
Board Regular
Member # 35155

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justinfootguy   Email justinfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi everyone, i recently joined the forum after many many years of visitings wu's great sight and love it so far.

This might not mean much to all you experienced foot fetish male or females but bare with my adolescent happiness. im in my early 20's and have had a foot fetish for as long as i remember. Unfotunately in my past relationships ive been with closed minded girls which has led to me hiding my kink. Earlier this this year, i have met and fallen in love with a girl who likes everything i do in the bedroom. I have always been of the opinion after getting to know the girl u can usually tell how they will react to u telling them rather than just be upfront from the get go. That being said it still took me 5 months to work up the courage (and a night out boozing) to tell her about my foot fetish (her size 8 (or as she reminds me sometimes size 9 how does that work? haha) feet are perfect, im a sole man and she has perfectly wrinkled soles), and she does not mind it in the slightest.

ive been toe sucking and kissing her feet during sex for sometime because with that there is always the excuse u got caught up in the moment if they dont like it. the day i told her was the first time ive every worshiped a girls feet while simply watching tv and god i got excited. she decided to give me my first footjob then and there and appeared to be into it which was great. she now teases me with her feet in a playful way and is very sugestive towards the idea her feet get me excited. she also told me she would take more care with her toe painting too for me [Smile] we are both very satisfied sexually, yes i make sure she is too lol.

sorry for the pointless post but after years of hiding or feeling ashamed of my thing for feet i just needed to share this with others and hopefully it brings back some great or maybe uneasy experiences from ur past. ill never look back. thanks

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats bro. Enjoy the feet of your girl! Make love to them and to her.
Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds like a potential wife to me Justin.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To have a woman come home and put her sexy feet in your lap to help forget about your problems is true beauty - I tell my girls I am easily entertained - love sexy feet.

I love women so much - I worship all of them.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats on finding someone who is open minded.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats fantastic honey! congratulations!
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Athena K- sweet avatar pic
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet [Big Grin]
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by justdaone:
Athena K- sweet avatar pic

thanks justdaone [Wink]
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No apologies necessary. This is exactly the place to share that. I think it's a great story, and I appreciate your sharing it. [Cheers]

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetster
Board Regular
Member # 2332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoy it no better feeling than being able to truly BE YOURSELF with a loving woman
Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheers Dude, sounds like you found a keeper! [Cheers]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links