Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Strip Clubs (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Strip Clubs
talusole
Loyal Member
Member # 16173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talusole   Email talusole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,
This is my first post to the forum. Maybe someone has had the experience to answer my question: Has anyone asked a dancer in a strip club to worship their feet? If so what was your experience. Thanks in advance.

Posts: 72 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I'll be the first to answer you and say welcome aboard. I've been to a strip club and have brought up the dancer having sexy feet. I've massaged stripper feet, which is weird if you think of it (I'm paying to massage her feet, should be the other way around) She was creative, she actually put her feet on my junk which was cool. Though since they are in high heels it may affect their feet, bc the girl whose feet I massaged were somewhat rough. I refuse to suck or lick a stripper's feet. All night I don't know if she's walking around the lapdance area barefoot or if anyone else has sucked on her toes.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovesize7s
Loyal Member
Member # 34342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovesize7s   Email lovesize7s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always have great luck in strip clubs.The only obstacle is the girls worrying about their feet not being fresh.Trust me they have heard it all before.The clubs where I go in S.Florida have private rooms.When a girl with nice feet approaches me for a dance I say yes only if those toes find their way in my mouth.
Posts: 50 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've worshipped feet in a strip club, in the VIP room. I asked as soon as I started touching her feet, and she was cool with it. It was some time ago though.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had experiences with the feet of strippers in the past. From my own personal experience, I've found that many strippers like foot guys because that means they'll get some TLC on their feet via massages, toe sucking, etc.. Most strippers view foot guys as a refreshing change from the typical T&A guys who are constantly trying to feel them up and grope them in the wrong places.

I usually start off going to the private area of the club with the stripper and then ask somewhere in the first song she's dancing for me if I can give her a foot massage. Most will usually jump at the chance. From there, I'll begin to massage her feet and toes, maybe adding in a compliment about how good looking her feet are. Some, at that point, will ask if I have a foot fetish and I nonchalantly reply that I do. From there, I usually proceed to lightly kiss one of her toes while massaging her feet, which usually leads to lightly sucking a toe or two. If there's no resistance on her part (I would say about 90% of the time there isn't.), then that's pretty much the green light and it lets me know that the she is okay with me sucking on her toes.

One very important thing to remember is to make sure you don't overstep your boundaries when it comes to doing anything with a stripper inside the club. Clubs have their own rules and regulations when it comes to what can, or can't, be done during a private lap dance and it's not worth it to get your ass kicked by some bouncer and get thrown out for not adhering to the rules in the club, especially if the private dance area is regularly patrolled. If you're in a club that has a wide open lap dance area where lap dances are given and everyone can see what's going on, I would personally advise not to press your luck in those situations and just settle for giving a stripper a foot massage (if it's allowed) and not go any farther (Maybe those type of set ups in some clubs are okay with you sucking on a stripper's toes but I've never had the cojones to find out.). I don't go to strip clubs very often now but, when I do, I prefer to go to the places that have a semi-private or a private area where it's just me and the stripper. This lessens the chance of being discovered by any bouncers who are enforcing any touching rules at the club and there's a better chance of me being able to have foot fun with the stripper. I have found that if you're in a club where even no touching of her feet is allowed (a rarity from my experience), the majority of strippers will bend the rules for a really good foot massage that can even include toe sucking. I've been to a couple of clubs where massaging a stripper's feet was fine but toe sucking was a no-no. On top of that at one of those clubs with that rule, a bouncer would periodically walk through the semi-private area where the lap dances were taking place. There were a few times when the stripper really enjoyed what I was doing to her feet (i.e. massaging, toe sucking and feet licking) and she would keep an eye out for the bouncer to let me know when he was coming so I could stop the toe sucking and just give her a foot massage.

Also, it's important to remember to just be cool. Don't come off like some desperate lunatic and keep staring at the feet of strippers as if you're someone who hasn't eaten in days and you're eyeing your next meal. The more laid back you are, the more likely she'll be accepting of you and letting you suck on her toes. What I also do is not get private dances right away upon entering a club. That way there, it gives me the opportunity to "scope out the talent", see what the strippers are wearing for shoes, etc.. It also makes me more of a challenge to all the strippers (And, believe me, strippers are watching who other strippers approach to see who the "easy marks" are.), not to mention that by turning a few strippers down, I don't come off looking desperate. I usually turn down strippers who come over right away and just tell them that maybe I would be up for a private dance later. Another rule that I like to follow is to not get a private dance from any stripper who doesn't sit down and spend a little time talking to me. If you I get a stripper to sit and talk with me for a little while before heading to the private area for some dances, she can get comfortable being around me and I can get comfortable being around her and get rid of any possible "jitters" I may have. The more comfortable you can feel around each other, the more of a chance that she'll be ok with you massaging her feet and sucking on her toes, and the less anxious and/or nervous you'll be and the less chance there will be of you coming off looking creepy or "weird" to the stripper.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell, in the late 1970s was the only reason I went to strip clubs to check the dancers feet. In one club the dancers called me, footsie! I haven't been to a strip club over ten years now. I am thinking about atending again, soon. I just love those wrinkled soles.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was just about to ask this question. i just turned 21 and the club by my house has some sexy girls with sexy feet.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
talusole
Loyal Member
Member # 16173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talusole   Email talusole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for your replies. Especially Fate111. I really feel welcomed to the board. It's nice to have people to talk to about our lifestyle.
Posts: 72 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mason
Elite Trooper
Member # 16266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mason     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have recently begun asking strippers if there interested in modeling their feet for my camera for a sitting fee of 75.00 to a 100.00 dollars and two out of three have agreed. They want to make cash where they can as long as they feel safe. and posing their feet for the camera is pretty harmless compared to the other props their offered.

Mason

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
talusole
Loyal Member
Member # 16173

Can anyone recommend what is usually the best night of the week to go on?

Mason, you should post the photos from your sessions. I think everyone would enjoy them!

lovesize7s
Loyal Member
Member # 34342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovesize7s   Email lovesize7s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I go to watch the start of the Baja 1000 every year down in Ensenada Mx.They have a strip club called Paris there.Typically on that weekend there are no less than 100 girls working a night.When they do their feature all of the girls circle the stage and thats when I make my move.I get 50 one dollar bills and I kiss alot of gorgeous toes my brothers.Think about it you are in Mexico you will never ever see any of those people again so you can let it all hang out.Then you make your way to the other 3-4 strip clubs that are all within a block or two away and follow the same program.Its 3 days of foot filled entertainment.The Mex girls always have their nails done and there are plenty to go around!I look forward to it all year.This years Baja Nov 20-22.If you want to know any more feel free to ask. Cheers
Posts: 50 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gave a stripper a foot massage once, it was good. In EU they are relativley cheap and they allow you to touch them. I would not try it in the uk. They probably throw you out!!.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by talusole:
Can anyone recommend what is usually the best night of the week to go on?

You could try weekends. That's usually when you'll find the best pick of strippers, as well as a large quantity of strippers dancing. However, that's when there's usually more of a crowd and that's also when bouncers are more likely to patrol private or semi-private areas where lap dances are given. If weekends are your only option for going to a club, then you'd probably be better off getting to a club later in the evening, like between 11pm and midnight. At that point, any guys who have gotten to the club earlier in the evening, which is probably the majority of them, have stayed for 2-3 hours or so and are ready to leave. Once the crowd begins to leave, bouncers will tend not to go into the lap dance areas as frequently as when the crowd is bigger, since a bigger crowd translates into more lap dances being given. Also, any strippers coming in for a later shift have already been there a few hours wearing their high heels and they won't be so quick to turn down a foot massage in the lap dance area at that point. This is especially true if you can hang in until the last hour or two before a strip club closes. That's typically when strippers will begin leaving the club, depending on what time they began their shift dancing. As such, it has been my experience that strippers will be tired from their evening and will welcome a foot massage, as well as be more open to having their toes sucked, feet licked, etc., because it's so close to them leaving the club or the club closing.

Going to a strip club in the afternoon and into the early evening, even on weekends, can be fun. Since there's much less of a crowd and not nearly as many bouncers/security making the rounds in the lap dance area, you'll be able to touch, lick and suck a stripper's feet much more without having to look behind your shoulder nearly as much for anyone patroling the lap dance area. The only down side may be that the quantity (and some would argue quality) of strippers isn't what you'd find in the evening during prime time. However, that's not a rule of thumb. It really all depends on the schedule of the stripper. Some prefer to work earlier shifts and may only dance a couple of late nights (typically on the weekends) to make up for what they may not make for money at a strip club when they're dancing on days. From my experience, the day visits can be just as rewarding as going later at night for mostly the same reasons - there's less of a crowd, which translates into less security/bouncer issues; and because there's not too many people there, it's a loose atmosphere, much like the atmosphere at a club less than two hours before it closes.

Personally, I've found it's not all that much about the day of the week that you go, but more about the time during the day or night that you go. If you avoid the high traffic of evenings - i.e between 7pm-8pm and 11pm-12midnight, getting to the club near the end of the prime time period - I think you should have quite a bit of luck with strippers at a strip club that has a private or semi-private area where lap dances are given. Hope this helps, and good luck.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovesize7s
Loyal Member
Member # 34342

I'm not to worried about a bouncer(did I say that?)its more my business stature in the community.I would never act stupid down the street from my house where anyone can see and consequently repeat it.I guess you and I have different roles in life.Why the vulgar language and the pissed off tone? I don't quite understand your fourth sentence spotlight.Did it happen or are you questioning if it happened,maybe a fantasy?Just curious.The question mark threw me off... Cheers
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Its a strip club! Who gives a shit if a bouncer sees ya kissin pretty feet? Whats the worst that could happen.

You could get thrown out of a strip club, your ass kicked, or both, since some clubs do enforce a strict "no touching" rule, including a stripper's feet during private dances, even if the stripper agrees to said foot touching/fondling/massaging. You can argue all you want with security at the club, it's their rules. They may enforce them anytime they want and, as such, your ass will get thrown out, regardless of whether the stripper said it was okay to suck on her toes and touch her feet. If you ask me, that kind of causes a bit of a scene when someone gets kicked out of a strip club. I've seen it go down a few times and it creates some serious commotion. I would think any guy going to a strip club would want to avoid that so,... oh, I don't know,... he wouldn't be scrutinized on future visits to the club and could go back anytime he wants to without security/bouncers breathing down his neck, or worse, told that he's no longer allowed on the club premises.

While you may not think it's a big deal because a guy is "only kissing pretty feet", some clubs do treat it as a very big deal and a violation of the club's rules. Just because you don't agree with their rules or you think it's not fair and bullshit is your opinion and nothing more. If a guy doesn't like the rules at a certain strip club, the guy is free to go elsewhere where a few certain rules don't apply.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links