Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » F5

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: F5
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Free the Fetish From Foot Fetish....who's in?!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why? I like calling it a foot fetish. Makes it sexy and special =D and I'm definitely fetish-ing XD.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What else could you call it? Do you have any suggestions?

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The statistic meaning of foot fetish is outdated to be honest it doesn't need changing. Many people when they say foot fetish just mean they like feet, is not often used to describe someone who can't get it up without feet. That requires therapy.

If a girl is talking to her friend about her BF that has a foot fetish, 9 times out of 10 she will just mean he is in to her feet.

People stress on this too much [Laugh] Who cares how it's put? You know if you have a true 'fetish' or not. Most people think it just means a kinky activity that gets them going and that is how it is most used IMHO.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot fondness, or just refer to youself as a foot fan(s), or foot guy or foot man, foot lover. Think of what breast, legs and booty fans are refered and refer themselves as and use your imagination.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think most of the times people hear "fetish" there is a bad or freak vibe associated with it.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris91
Loyal Member
Member # 30100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris91     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do I have a microfiber and satin panty fetish if I get extremely aroused by my gf when she wears those specific panties? If so, then I guess I have the following:

Microfiber Panty Fetish
Satin Panty Fetish
Foot Fetish
Leg Fetish
Ass Fetish
lol... the list could go on and on forever haha.

--------------------
artsoles99 = skype
footfetishdude99 = discord

Posts: 89 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links