Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Youtube/Justin.tv

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Youtube/Justin.tv
krazyspatula
Major Player
Member # 31300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazyspatula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i'm a little concerned here, i mean youtube and justin.tv is full of paedophile foot fetishists trying to get young girls to show their feet (and it seems younger the better) and these people go to any lengths to get what they want, from posing as a girl themselfs/making out they are underage/dares/requests/foot readings/toe familys etc.

so ive questioned my fetish and wondered what sort of people share the same interests as me, are 90% of foot fetishists also paedos or something?

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris91
Loyal Member
Member # 30100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris91     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're getting turned on by under 18 women and their feet...there may be a psychological problem. My concerns wouldn't be the people posing as fakes on there to get these girls to do that, but moresoe...how are these girls getting on there in the first place? Where are their parents? Everyone knows the internet is a bad place for psychos, and if someone is allowing their children, or isn't aware of their children doing what they're doing, then a paedo is the last thing you should be worried about.

I for one think it's disgusting what people will do on Justin.tv, and it's poor parenting that lead to these kids being taken advantage of.

You can still have a huge turn-on by women's feet, legs, etc...just because there are weirdos out there doesn't mean we are.

I believe there's more "things" that people have fetishes for that are far worse than what we have.

--------------------
artsoles99 = skype
footfetishdude99 = discord

Posts: 89 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krazyspatula
Major Player
Member # 31300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazyspatula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chris91:
If you're getting turned on by under 18 women and their feet...there may be a psychological problem. My concerns wouldn't be the people posing as fakes on there to get these girls to do that, but moresoe...how are these girls getting on there in the first place? Where are their parents? Everyone knows the internet is a bad place for psychos, and if someone is allowing their children, or isn't aware of their children doing what they're doing, then a paedo is the last thing you should be worried about.

I for one think it's disgusting what people will do on Justin.tv, and it's poor parenting that lead to these kids being taken advantage of.

You can still have a huge turn-on by women's feet, legs, etc...just because there are weirdos out there doesn't mean we are.

I believe there's more "things" that people have fetishes for that are far worse than what we have.

same here man, i'm quite proud of my fetish but its just not a small group here hes a HUGEEEEE amount of people doing it [Confused]

and because of the huge amount of people doing it, you have to question the whole of foot fetishism imo.

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris91
Loyal Member
Member # 30100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris91     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by krazyspatula:
quote:
Originally posted by Chris91:

same here man, i'm quite proud of my fetish but its just not a small group here hes a HUGEEEEE amount of people doing it [Confused]

and because of the huge amount of people doing it, you have to question the whole of foot fetishism imo.

I think you have to question Pedos in the first place. It ain't just feet they're into...it's the underage teens they're into. Maybe they are turned on by their feet, but it's not actually the feet, I'm sure that's their intro into other garbage.

--------------------
artsoles99 = skype
footfetishdude99 = discord

Posts: 89 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most likely right Chris91, scary.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me it's not only the pedo thing that bothers me. On top of that it's the the whole super obsessive nature of many guys into feet, the sneaking of pics, sniffing and stealing shoes (or socks), the lies, underhanded methods, and extreme lengths so many are willing to go to get a peek, picture or otherwise.

The whole thing just seems wrong. Of course not all guys into feet are like this. At the end of the day, you just don't know who these people really are.

Every time one of these jerks gets busted, I get really uneasy. I have a healthy passion for female feet. But some guys are just flat out into feet way too much in my opinion. I can see why people are weirded out by them. That group of people (large or small) give all of us with healthy passions for female feet a bad name.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg i saw this justin tv crap so long ago and it was like nothing but pedos asking wayyyyy underage girls for feet and it was just horrifying on multiple levels. 1st and foremost, we have those sick foot fetishists asking for that crap.

2ndly, there were young girls agreeing to do it. all this just boggles my mind.

and on top of all that, there was just an infestation of justin tv vids that were copied over from that site onto youtube sites to get more exposure.

the saddest thing of all was when i saw so many foot guys giving thumbs up and other praiseful comments to those underage feet vids when they shoulda been condemning those videos like i was doing. plus i gave thumbs downs to all their comments.

i am sitting there with my jaw dropped in awe cuz it was as tho i was the only person condemn those videos and also giving thumbs downs when all the other foot guys were drooling.

I was like: where the hell are my brethren at who are supposed to be shunning this kind of crap.

then to top things off some months back i saw some perverted old candid photographer asking for technical specifics on how to download foot vids from justin.tv.

the fact that i knew how many underage feet vids proliferated there, my advice was to simply avoid the site at all costs but he pressed the issue of getting someone to teach him how to download those vids.

that information was deadly imo, cuz what it did was enable perverts (on a mass scale) to learn how to get it on their hard drive and then reupload to youtube where those vids got more exposure and seemed to rally all kinds of praise from even more foot guys.

to this day, i am still horrified by the general positive reaction to those feet vids. i mean for pete sakes the girls weren't even close to 18! they were like 10-12 y/o range , this was f*CKING ridiculous.

i didn't have time to go through and condemn every related video that would pop up in a normal feet search, but i tried and i eventually gave up. this is sickening fellas!

like if you wanna know how sickening, just look at the girl's face in my avatar, that is how sickening i am referring to in this regard. no joke. if you are one of those guys praising those vids on youtube, you should be very ashamed! [Violent]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by krazyspatula:

so ive questioned my fetish and wondered what sort of people share the same interests as me, are 90% of foot fetishists also paedos or something?

Uhh...

Words can't describe my anger.

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links