Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Being Barefoot on Facebook (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Being Barefoot on Facebook
monkeys
Loyal Member
Member # 27145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monkeys   Email monkeys   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else become a fan? This group almost has a million members, with alot of them (mostly female) posting pics of their bare feet. It's not somewhere I go to find hot pics (I assume alot of them are under 18) but I think it's extremely interesting that so many people will just throw up their feet, but since its in a non-sexual way, there's not the "wierd" factor that you get when you say "foot fetish."

Thoughts?

Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Before I came to Wu's, I was an active member on Facebook with over 10 000 friends/fans. I posted foot pictures in 100 or more foot fetish related groups. All this got me was kicked off facebook leaving me to start over. I rebuilt my profile 3 different times and achieved great numbers and each time, the result was the same. I got kicked off.

I don't participate "actively" anymore. I have a profile that is low key and I check in once a week or so.

Needless to say, I don't like facebook.

D.
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this is very interesting but once they catch on to any arousal red flags would go up.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone I know is a fan of being barefoot on there, but she always wears shoes and hides her feet more than Avril Lavigne used to.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Danielle, last time I checked there were quite a few groups dedicated to you on facebook....as well as a few dedicated to Cindy Ray. However, my facebook account is only for my high school/university friends, so I don't engage in any foot related activities there, whether it be joining foot groups or such. That's what my Myspace page is for [Smile]

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atyourfeet77
Loyal Member
Member # 29698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atyourfeet77   Email atyourfeet77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats the actual name of the group?

--------------------
"Aww, you have a foot fetish...that's the cutest thing I've ever seen! You're so sweet!" - ex girlfriend

Check out my youtube page.. some great vids...friend me and/or leave some feedback!
http://www.youtube.com/user/asp609

Posts: 92 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a fan, I figure that would attract too much attention from my FB friends. Luckily it's an open group so you can browse anonymously.

Here's the link if anybody needs it: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Being-barefoot/91841950862

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Suddenly a ton of girls on my list are becoming fans of 'being barefoot!'

www.facebook.com/barefooting

lots of feet talk [not fetish] but nothing negative and it's all women talking about being barefoot! 1.6 MILLION fans! Check it out you don't have to have a Facebook account to see the link!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
same here, i use facebook for the purpose of keeping in touch with my college friends, friends, family and others...definitely do not want them to see some group page saying I WANT YOUR BARE SOLES ON MY FACE group, haha.
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stop turning facebook into myspace idiots
i hope you get banned again for being a creeper

Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(wow.. i've been away long.. lol)

no barefeet things on FB for me either. i use it mainly to keep with friends. and FB police has checked on me a few times... just to see what I post.

i do no feet things on there.. but i have posted a few shoes oriented stuff for friends who are into shoes.... lol!! but done in an artsy way.

i may check the page out, but to me that is not what FB is about

RPM

p.s. i have so much catching up to do online!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

I'm with you all that don't have any foot stuff online....I did look around at the barefoot fan page and thankfully it is fetish-free and hope it stays that way.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw that two of my friends became fans... both guys. Ick [Big Grin]
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

^ They probably just wanted to scope out the action lmao

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Would you hit the 'Like' button if one of your [female] friends became a fan of being barefoot?

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links