Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Sucker

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Sucker
talusole
Loyal Member
Member # 16173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talusole   Email talusole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone here ever read the book "Footsucker" by Geoff Nicholson? For those of you who haven't, it's about a man with a foot fetish (naturally) who finds his perfect mate. It quickly turns into a murder suspense. Toward the end, the author tries to explain that foot fetishism is a conditioned response to environmental stimuli.

I was just wondering if anyone here thought of why why they have a foot fetish?

For those of those interested you can find the book here:

http://www.amazon.com/Footsucker-Geoff-Nicholson/dp/0879516801

Posts: 72 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read it many many years ago. Not a bad story.

I always thought it would have made a good dark comedy.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if the author has a foot fetish? If not, what research did he do to help write this book.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:

Im working on an adaptation. Great book - he's is super super obsessed with Catherine - maybe more of a QT, Aranovsky type pic. I think it would have to go indy actually. If I could shoot it for 30gs I'd do it.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:

Im working on an adaptation. Great book - he's is super super obsessed with Catherine - maybe more of a QT, Aranovsky type pic. I think it would have to go indy actually. If I could shoot it for 30gs I'd do it.
Go for it. I think it would be entertaining. I would imagine visually the story would need a more comedic feel than the book. The book, as I remember, had more of a serious tone. Also, I agree it would have to QT like. While QT makes feet a big part of the movie, his movies are not about feet. I actually thought about sending QT a copy once, hoping he'd run with it.

The tough part about adapting a story like this is making sure there is more to the story than just some guy who likes feet and ends up in some crazy scenario (which I can vaguely remember, I read it in like 97). The protagonist needs to have more depth than just being a foot fetishist (to have broader appeal at least). I'd say the title has to go too.

Regardless, make the movie and I'll watch it, just because I always imagined it would be good.

So wait, if you could choose any current actress to play Catherine, who do you choose?

I'm going with Claire Danes, Ann Hathaway or Scarlett Johannson. Someone who is more girl next doorish as opposed to glam. Although if I were going glam (and a little older) I'd go with Catherine Zeta-Jones or Kate Beckinsdale.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links