Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Missed a golden opportunity!!! But some what made up for it...(NF) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Missed a golden opportunity!!! But some what made up for it...(NF)
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone. This is a tough board I've noticed to get comments, but and sometimes I am hesitant about sharing my stories with a lack of comments, however this most recent experience of mine I felt should absolutely be shared with you guys. i will try not get too detailed however it was an incredible missed opportunity over the weekend however I somewhat made up for it.

Friday night: I had some friends coming in from out of town, a couple of guys and a couple of girls. good college friends, in mid 20's. the girls are cute and attractive girls but the one girl, madison (made up name for privacy measures) average height, petite body figure and very cute face, blonde hair. its finally warm outside so the girls came in flip flops and she has very nice feet, a size 8 actually, little slender but not too narrow and polished toe nails. but i am a SOLES guy, so i get excited when i see some sole action! anyhow, being of close college age, we still like to party hardy. went out that night, hit it hard, girls are trashed, so was i. prolly too trashed to even comprehend a good opportunity. as i know, nothing happy friday night as far as any foot fetish, sole exposing, etc. HOWEVER! the very next morning, i was told of what happened and right there my stomach dropped! like i said i was pretty trashed, never made it to my own bed but slept on the rug in the tv room where everyone else was sleeping. madison was on the couch right next to me, however she was sleeping at one end of the couch, i was sleeping at the other end on the floor (i have a long sectional couch) and my other guy friend was laying right next to me, if not on top. eventually in the middle of the night, i woke up realizing i was on the floor and went to my bed. SO that morning, the guy friend told me something like this "oh when you got up and left last night, i rolled over to your spot to finally get room to sprawl out and MADISON passed out hardcore puts her leg over the couch and plops here barefoot right on my face! UUUGGHH!!" she was laughing and wiggling her foot and toes at him while he was like grossed out. SO you know exactly what I thought when I first heard that??? THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!!!! I would have obviously done nothing about her foot plopping on my face, pretending I am still sleeping and get the world's most massive hard on! i would have even gone as far as taking my sock off, placing it on my d""" to have a "mess-free" hand party as i would have smelled her soles, toes, etc prolly warm from going out drinking all day/night, dancing etc...for as long as i could. BUT I got up and left. that left me pissed ALL DAY!, thinking over and over about it! in fact i still went ahead and had a "clean" hand party in the shower basically reimagining that scene.

However, as I mentioned, I somewhat made up for it. i will kee this short since the first half seems wordy already. the following night, same ordeal, drink all day, hit it hard at night, pass out. this time, i got pretty drunk still, but not black out. everyone comes home, crashes hardcore once again. madison is in my bed this time actually (was not going to sleep with her, no intentions) but i thought id play it cool and go in my room, which had the lights off but the tv on so its perfectly lit to keep her sleeping and me seeing. and if she woke up, i was going to say sorry had to look for a tshirt in my bedroom to go to bed out on the couch. so i touched her knees to see if id get any reaction or movement, nothing, lifted the sheet, exposed her bare soles once and for all, buried my nose in her long toes first to see if id get another reaction, nothing, so i went ahead and indulged in what i missed last night and had a "mess-free" hand party in clean socks this time. haha. anyhow, overall a fun weekend! hope you guys enjoyed!

Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude - that was harsh. Some folks may not have your confidence and comments like this don't help.
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your reply.

But I didn't think about it in terms of sexual assault. I don't agree with it but at least he kept things (at least in his sock) to himself. I will leave it at that because I don't think we need another thread about that...

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mmmtoes:
Your reply.

But I didn't think about it in terms of sexual assault. I don't agree with it but at least he kept things (at least in his sock) to himself. I will leave it at that because I don't think we need another thread about that...

i second this
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
aaaaaaaw, so because some zero doesnt have what it takes to get what he wants, well just let him release here because he likes feet and you know,were all fucking freaks....... Its probably a bunch of horseshit anyway, and since there was already a thread we should let it slide......GOT IT!

[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_FJCruiser   Email The_FJCruiser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I seem to recall a thread not that long ago. Very similiar situation and everyone jumped the guys shit because he jerked off while sucking some passed out chicks toes. Whats the difference here? The member that posted that other thread got banned. Am I missing something?

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_FJCruiser   Email The_FJCruiser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactly!

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ha! wow. i did not anticipate these kind of responses. spotlight, i have no idea what you have against me. you seem to be putting forth a lot of effort on this thread to throw negative remarks at me. but hey whatever, im not going to let it get to me. thats your call/opinion. But if makes you feel good about yourself, then go right ahead, i do not feel the need to really care about it.

the idea of this experience was obviously not to get caught. i am not not confident in myself, all my previous girlfriends knew about my needs and engaged fully. this was an experience involving a friend who really had no need to know about my fetish. we are too good of friends, nothing sexual, just a drunken moment unnecessary of making a bigger deal out of it. and id rather not have cum every where, on the bed, or her, or whatever to make more of a mess out of it. so i guess the answer to your question to what rock did i crawl under from im going to have to go with Fraggle Rock.

Peace

Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Spotlight - I agree. If it ain't legal, why should it be here?

I misread some of your post and didn't realize that your tone was related to the act itself. I thought you were just being mean and busting on the guy because he didn't exhibit enough confidence to try to have a legitimate mutual encounter before she passed out.

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spotlight chill.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm neutral here but, I can see what's going to happen eventually, most people are just going to stop talking about whatever and just keep things to themselves, whether legal or not.

If I don't like a picture or a comment someone made, I just move on. I have other more important things to attend to.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definatly a bad break that the dude happened to wake up, leave and miss out on a free foot to the face for hours. That wouldda been a totally cool and randomly unexpected experience that would just rock so much for a guy with a foot fetish. In some ways it'd be even cooler than asking her out and getting foot action with her concentually because it'd just be such a lucky break. The odds of that happening are astronomical and to just miss out on it would have to piss ya off big time. Maybe for this guy to the point he just had to get a whiff of what he'd missed out on.

That's where it got a bit weird. Even if he's just friends with the chick and doesn't want to be anything more, he's obviously attracted to her feet enough to want some action on that front so the best way to go about it is to be straight up. He didn't have to come right out and say he wanted to smell her feet. He could when she was teasing the friend the next day and wiggling her toes along the lines of "lucky bastard, lemme get some of that" or "how intense was that...lemme smell" or whatever degree of comfortable he felt and they seemed with the deal.

Even if he wanted to beat around the bush he couldda just said to her "they can't smell that bad" or to his buddy "how bad were they?" and the wiggler who by the sounds of the story, I'm sure would have been more than willing to give him a sample while concious and coherant. Then they all could have had a laugh over the whole deal and he would have gotten to experience her feet without getting shady.

It's not nearly as bad as the other thread though because for the girl to be drunk and sleeping in his bed there's gotta be a bit of a comfort zone there. He kept his giz to himself and only grabbed a wiff while she was passed out drunk in his bed after drinking with him so I don't think any laws were broken here but the weird thing for me is that if you're at the level where you can get piss loaded with a chick and let her crash in your bed, there's no reason you should have to sneak or hide the fact you think her feet are hot or that you feel like taking a wiff of them. Foot fetish is not a big deal, especially for Drunk collage age people. It's just an experience, sometimes a new one for some people. Nothing more unless you make it more by denying them the oppertunity to take part in the experience by doing something creepy like jerking off into a sock over some who's sound asleep while smelling their feet.

Tough break on missing out on the lucky freebie on night one. Definatly had a right to be pissed, frustrated and to want to get at those feet for redemption sake if nothing else. It could have definatly been handled better, but whatever, they're drunken college kids and stupid shit happens all the time. Even if it was a poor decision, at least he got a taste of the feet he'd missed out on and nobody really got hurt, violated or embarassed in the process.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Matrix
Loyal Member
Member # 20166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Matrix         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nineone5 - if you haven't noticed, you should probably keep stories like this to yourself

Spotlight - try not to sound so arrogant, it only degrades the reasonable argument you made

im with JustJoe, lets move on people

Posts: 58 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JustJoe:
I'm neutral here but, I can see what's going to happen eventually, most people are just going to stop talking about whatever and just keep things to themselves, whether legal or not.

If I don't like a picture or a comment someone made, I just move on. I have other more important things to attend to.

I call fallacy with the above -- slippery slope.

Suggesting that because people can't boast about immoral and/or illegal behavior, they won't share moral and/or illeagal behavior is a stretch.

I think what people will more than likely do is think before they speak (or write in this case).

We all like hearing stories of triumph and conquest whether it be foot related or a sporting event. However the tales are cheapened and despicable when you find out the guy cheated (hence being a sneaky sexually assaulting prick etc.)

I'm with Spotlight, the guy is a zero.
People should keep stories like the OP's to themselves. They should be banned. They should feel stupid for pulling stunts like that, not get props. They should probably be seeking help. I mean c'mon people act like because he only violated her feet, it's no big deal. If the guy was talking about her tits or her vagina he'd be a sicko but because it's feet some people are neutral, don't care -- I don't get it.

FYI, if I don't like a comment or picture here, I move on too normally, but, I draw the line when it comes to violating other people physically. It's just fucking gross and wrong to the point you have to say something (at least I do).

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah and Drunk 24 brings up a good point. Clearly this is not as bad as that other a-hole but, nevertheless, if it could probably get you a felony it really should not shared. Unless this is a place where people who get away with that kind of shit are accepted.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links