Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Custom video

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Custom video
pfeet
Major Player
Member # 2266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pfeet   Author's Homepage   Email pfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want someone to possibly do a custom video for me if:

1. If the girl was South Asian or Polynesian. I would try Kandytoes, but I don't know where she is.

2. She can talk a lot in a sexy hypnotic voice and takes it seriously.

3. The camera person is really good at clear, long and slow extreme close up shots with the camera and works well with the subject (I don't like vids where the camera gets kind of close for a second and pulls back, that pisses me off). He/she cannot be afraid to get really close and stay there.

Any suggestions?

--------------------
pfeet

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfeet
Major Player
Member # 2266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pfeet   Author's Homepage   Email pfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One more thing, I do not want the girl to be reading a script as she is doing the video. That is such a turn off.

--------------------
pfeet

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfeet
Major Player
Member # 2266

I will also broaden my search to include any blondes , Latinas, or foreign women so long as they have tan legs and feet (I am excluding African-Americans and American brunettes because I already have custom vids by them).

--------------------
pfeet

JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now are you talking about you being involved in the video or just by her alone? That would be tough to meet since you're in Boston, Kandytoes is in Toronto, ON and I'm in Chicago. Now if you mean just the girl alone, then I can help since I produce a lot of custom shoots and videos for private clients all the time.

Let me know. Thanks.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfeet
Major Player
Member # 2266

I mean just by her alone. It would be a POV interactive thing which I can download on my computer.

--------------------
pfeet

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links