Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ex gives new guy footjob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ex gives new guy footjob
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So my first gf and I are good friends 6 years later. We talk 3-4 times a week, mainly about our dating lives and such. She helps me understand what women want and I give her the male perspective.

Anyway I was catching up with her after a month of training and she was updating me on the new slew of guys she's seeing. She then tells me a story about one guy she's seeing that has a foot fetish. After giving me the details of the convo I had to ask...did you give him a footjob? To which she replied "yes". How weird. I've gotten numerous footjobs from numerous women after her but the scenario is still an odd one. She claims she wants me back but this sort of news tempts me in the least. I guess it's about time my foot fetish life went full circle. See, it's not all that uncommon.

Any of you guys have an experience similar?

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i talk to alot of my ex's but only one would discuss her sex life with me and she never knew about my fetish. it would be interesting to see if any of them tho have met anyone else since me who had a foot fetish and whether they indulged him.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm thought it was strange that she spoke with u 4 times a week. Thats a bit more than friends - she wants u back alright !!
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
hmmm thought it was strange that she spoke with u 4 times a week. Thats a bit more than friends - she wants u back alright !!

Yeah, it's like that movie swingers. Once you get over her she comes knocking at your door. Instead of blowing her off though i'm learning alot about what's it's like to date me so I can improve. I'm also getting info on what chics think about guys and who they date.

She tries to hit on me tossing out "i love yous" and such but she knows my standards are alot higher. Giving dudes foot jobs doesn't make her more attractive to me either. Thats why we're just friends.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links