Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sub fetishes-Cold feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sub fetishes-Cold feet
Soleboy1029
Loyal Member
Member # 19542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleboy1029   Email Soleboy1029   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I've posted this topic before a while back but I decided to post another one with there being new members and opinions.

Everyone has a form of sub fetish from their foot fetish. For example, wrinkled soles, wide soles, long toes, nail polish colors, mature feet, foot scent etc. Mine is unique I would say, because I don't see too many people talking about it.

My 3 sub fetishes are cold feet, pale creamy milk colored soles, and wide soles. My strongest being cold feet. I love it when I have cold feet and soles in my face or recieving a foot job from cold feet and having those toes grip it, it's a greater sensation for me. Or when feet are freshly showered, cold and moist from the water and tile floor, another one I love is when girls go out to the pool and they're in the cold water for a long time and they come home to cool AC which makes their feet even colder, I also noticed colder feet make the soles a more creamier milky color, which leads to my other sub fetish. Nothings better than the sight of creamy soles, not creamed soles lol. I'm talking about the light milky pale skin tone of some soles, not flushed or tanned in any way. It's a major turn on.....although I love all skin tones, creamy is my favorite. LAstly is wide soles, not too incredibly wide....but the thought of a perfect wide sole is amazing. I've never had a combination of all 3 of my sub fetishes, still would love to see it. Lol

what about you guys? What are some of your sub fetishes?
I love to hear some opinions and thoughts of the ladies also, Shelley, TT, Jesibel, Mommie, perfect peds, and everyone else I didn't name lol. Let me know :-)

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like pale soles too. I also like tanned feet as well. The line that outlines the ball of the foot really turns me on. Some feet don't have it or is very faint. I like it when its very noticeable.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleboy1029
Loyal Member
Member # 19542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleboy1029   Email Soleboy1029   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definitely get what you mean, yeah on tanned feet that outline is common, especially on Latina girls too. Another interesting one :-) thanks for sharing.
Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like girls with tan warm feet and about size 9 or 10. Long toes nice nails and love to have them planted on my face. lol

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wrinkleslover
Loyal Member
Member # 34429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wrinkleslover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing better than pale, wrinkled soles
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg, i love cold toes gripping tight around my shaft, makes me wanna cum good & hard, Hee hee

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleboy1029
Loyal Member
Member # 19542

Tell me bout it Tyler. Another good one is lf she plants her cold feet on my face and jerks me off with cold hands also. The sensation is great I'm telling you....you guys should
try it out.

Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like very sculpted, athletic-looking feet. The ones that are narrow, and sinewy, and the different parts are very physically defined--like a ball-shaped heel, a high arch, and somewhat knuckly toes.

Those kinds of feet also often have another "sub-fetish" of mine, and that is that there is a stark differentiation between the pads of the heels and balls of the feet, which are nice and red, and the white skin of the arches. I love it when the heels and balls of the feet are red and moist-looking, and stand in sharp contrast with the white skin of the arches.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I very much like seeing athletic women feet especially if they have muscles calves in high heels shoes.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But I draw the line well before they're "skullcrushers"--those feet of bodybuilder women.

I've seen pictures of them--they are almost invariably callused beyond belief, to the point where the foot can come off the ground, but the flat calloused heel remains just as flat as if it were planted. Eeeeyuck! I guess that happens from the women working out and having so much weight grinding their heels into the floor, or something.

--------------------

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets see, as far as what I like about my own feet, I would have to say my cute little toes, and the scent is pretty awesome.

But my favorite "foot activity" is definitely shoving my feet in Josh's face and having him lick, bite, and blow on every inch of them.. It makes me feel sexy and powerful, and absolutely adored.

Thanks for specifically mentioning me, by the way [Smile] I feel special!

<3

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Jess, when people around here mention gorgeous feet, it goes without saying that you're "specifically mentioned" without your name even having to be written. [Wink]

--------------------

Soleboy1029
Loyal Member
Member # 19542

You're very welcome Jesibel. I would say that's my girlfriends favorite thing to do to me as well. She knows I love cold feet so she places her feet on my face to warm them up like an electric blanket lol. Was wondering, question for jesibel,
do you have any photo sets you've done with really cold feet?lol [Big Grin]

Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pjay, that's sweet, I appreciate it [Smile]

Rambo, I haven't taken any cold feet pics yet, but I'm sure there will be plenty, my feet get FREEZING and Josh will warm them up for me like you said you do for your g/f. WAY better than socks or slippers!

<3

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSlave
Board Regular
Member # 35468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSlave   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSlave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Idk if it can be classified as a "subfetish" or not, but I like adornments of any kind.

Toe rings, anklets, tats, etc....

--------------------
 -
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/31520

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links