Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » another great experience..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: another great experience..
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought I would share this amazing experience with all of you. In the fall semester of college I made a bet with this girl that if I got a better test score than her then she would have to do anything that I wanted. Ofcourse, I won the bet, but didn't act on it until yesterday. At first I told her I wanted head, and she was fine with it. I asked her if she was up for some experimenting and she said she was open to a lot of stuff so I told her about my foot fetish. She seemed pretty interested in it. So I go over to her house and she starts giving me head. She stops in the middle and says "So tell me about your foot fetish." So I did and asked her if shes ever had her toes sucked. She said no and asked if she wanted me to. She said "If you want to, its your bet." So I immediately begin to suck on her toes and she was loving it. Beautiful soft feet as well. Sucking and licking those feet were amazing. I went on to say that you could use your feet to jerk me off. She seemed kindof baffled because she had never heard of it before. But she went with the idea. We busted out the baby oil and she went to work and let me tell ya, for a first time footjob giver she was great. It was like it was natural to her. She continued to stroke until i came all over her feet. Probably the best foot job I ever received. Afterwards she said it was very "Entertaining". lol . So I'm thinkin I got somethin special here. I didn't manage to get any pics but I plan on easing her into the idea. Thanks for reading, I felt the need to share with the foot community. [Smile]

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds like this girl wanted to fool around with you regardless of losing this "bet." You should make her your regular thing, man. She sounds amazing--adventurous, eager to please... Have fun!

P.S. Make sure you don't give her the impression that all you are after is her feet, or she'll lose interest. But I bet you knew that already. Just making sure. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I kno what you mean man I told her feet aren't the first thing I look for, which they're not, and I told her I would return the favor to her in anyway she'd like so I'm hoping to make this a regular occurance.

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links