Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » finding a female with a foot fetish (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: finding a female with a foot fetish
joeslim
Board Regular
Member # 34930

Icon 7 posted      Profile for joeslim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im 18 and young. lookin for a female to talk to, possibly meet. livin in the KC area. even if you dont live in the area lets chat
Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joeslim
Board Regular
Member # 34930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joeslim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and how do you get the chat room to work?
Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey and welcome to the forums mate.
I don't want to say that you are in the wrong place, buit the chances of you finding somebody to meet on here are quite slim.
Feel free to chat to everyone who is on here and speak your mind in the relevant forums, but bare in mind that most women on here are either professional or have siginifant others, so keep it polite [Wink]
There are heaps of friendly and like minded people on here, so I guarantee if you stick around you will have fun.

When it comes to the chat... well it's pretty simple. you click on teh link and add your nickname and off you go. A lot of models and regulars chat on there so have fun!

feetness [Smile]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marylu
Board Regular
Member # 6808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It doesn't seem like Missouri would be a hard place to find foot girls [Big Grin]
Posts: 39 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've met (and am married to) tons of foot fetish girls in Pittsburgh Pa. You should come here.
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by den2:
I've met (and am married to) tons of foot fetish girls in Pittsburgh Pa. You should come here.

When you say "foot fetish girls," what specifically do you mean? Girls who have a foot fetish; girls who like having their feet played with; girls who will go along with it because we enjoy it, and who will allow themselves to have fun while we do?

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by den2:

Went to Pitt. Had a blast there. Experimented a decent amount. Never met a chic that was a foot fetish chic. Turned a few into girls that accomadated it. I'll be there in oct for homecoming. Always have a blast, but the women here in scottsdale az are far hotter.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clubpants702
Board Regular
Member # 36062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clubpants702   Email Clubpants702   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my opinion a foot fetish girl is a girl with really hot feet, like if you can show her just how much you think her feet are beautiful it raises ur chances a ton

--------------------
peaches and cream... you know ima do it cause im a fiend...

Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This isn't Adult Friend Finder. Most of us are just here to chat.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But it would still be nice if this could also be a place where guys and girls could pair up! [Tongue]

--------------------

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pittsburgh huh. In Wva, I ave run into few actually more than a few ladies who are down with some foot fun

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
But it would still be nice if this could also be a place where guys and girls could pair up! [Tongue]

There is a place just like that. It's called "outside".

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelicker87
Board Regular
Member # 31873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelicker87   Email Solelicker87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't met any women with a foot fetish in PGH. Where do you find them?

--------------------
All Hail Feet

Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

quote:
Originally posted by Diabolicus:
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:

There is a place just like that. It's called "outside".
Yes, but I think you are missing my point.

--------------------

steven2
Board Regular
Member # 8141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steven2   Author's Homepage   Email steven2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where in Pittsburgh are most of these foot fetish women?
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links