Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Surprised No One Posted This Yet...BIG Foot Story in New York Times, 06-Aug-09

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Surprised No One Posted This Yet...BIG Foot Story in New York Times, 06-Aug-09
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/06/fashion/06SKIN.html

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prex69
Board Regular
Member # 31791

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prex69   Email prex69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was taken aback by the vitriol being spewed in the commments section of the article.

I see nothing wrong with properly caring for your feet; some seem to overlook the importance and potential beauty of the lower extremities. Functional feet don't have to be unkempt or neglected, but calluses are probably unavoidable.

I'm fascinated by the expressed attitudes towards peds, how some may view my involuntary fetish as objectifying and unnecessarily superficial or demanding. The NY Times is pretty liberal though; I don't doubt the occasional ultra-feminist who disavows make-up, polish, shaving, and even long hair, is lurking over there.

Even so, most women will put at least a coat of polish on their toes, due its percieved cuteness or existence as a social custom. I'm unsure how many women really view feet as sexual leverage, something akin to their breasts or behinds. I think most men like women with pretty feet, and some, like us, absolutely adore women with beautiful feet.

I agree that shoes can be harmful to our natural biomechanics; shoes are also breeding grounds for bacteria and fungus.

Hell, a facebook group for people that hate feet? Feet aren't required to be disgusting. Most foot fetishists aren't into fungus, warts and corns and overall pitiful peds. And girls that hide their feet in sneakers run a higher risk of contracting some nasty foot affliction.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea I'm sooo tired of this whole "I hate feet" movement... That's like saying "I hate eyes", or "I hate shoulders"!!! We're in an elite group of society and "they" are trying their best to control it, but it's just feet!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links