Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Getting lost in our own fantasy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Getting lost in our own fantasy
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys,

I dont know about you but I'm always looking and prowling to find the perfect feet. I find that I get so obsessive of exactly what I want that in the process I discount alot of decent feet.

Do you guys find that you sometimes get lost or get no-where in the quest to find the ultimate set of feet?

Sometimes I wonder why it is so hard to get what we want?? We goto the computer shop and get the computer of our choice. We goto Maceys and buy the shirt of our choice, we get the car of our choice etc etc. Why is it so hard to obtain the feet that we want ?

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that in the years since my 'teens, I have observed that the breadth of feet that I find attractive has widened considerably.

I used to be all about the perfect, soft, pink, clean feet, and the toes had to be just so in order for me to like them. Now I can find enjoyment from a far greater variety of "kinds" of feet (and specifically toes) than I ever used to. I consider it a blessing that I'm not locked into a very particular kind of hard-to-find feet.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've already found the ultimate pair. Keep fighting the good fight, you WILL find what you are looking for.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links