Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » hiring a lady to smell her feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hiring a lady to smell her feet
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
has anybody hired or know of somebody to hire a hooker or just random lady just to smell there feet and if u have did u enjoy the smell of there feet and how much did u pay just to smell there feet or any ladies have a guy to hire u just to smell ur feet and how much did they pay u.

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohmygodithinkyouneedtoworkonseparatingyourindividualthoughts
sothatitdoesn'tresultinanunreadablemishmashoftext
youshouldtakeabreakbetweensentencesanduseaperiodandacommanowandthen!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can't say that I am aware of that. Always prefer people I know for foot interactions. Sorry

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mtcarmeman2323:
has anybody hired or know of somebody to hire a hooker or just random lady just to smell there feet and if u have did u enjoy the smell of there feet and how much did u pay just to smell there feet or any ladies have a guy to hire u just to smell ur feet and how much did they pay u.

oh yes indeed, i have done this on a number of occasions with random women i have met out in public. in fact, i just did this like 7 hours ago with a really cute size 9.5 black girl i met off the streets.

i payed her $30 to give me an hour of her time doing various perverted types of foot kinks which ranged from sniffing to licking to a shaft gripping toejob that ended in my explosion.

here's a couple of pics of her:
http://i25.tinypic.com/k9b1o9.jpg
http://i31.tinypic.com/nyufn.jpg

she was wearing sandals this time and i had her wash the dirt off, so smell came off too but her feet still smelled good. next time she said she will wear shoes for me so there is more feet scent and i don't have to wash off dirt from sandals. this will be even more amazing and i will shoot a hotter bigger load too straight up in the air even higher than the 1st time

she thought i was a freak fer sure, Hee Hee!

[ August 16, 2009, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been thinking about the very same subject in the past few weeks. I am working on a sexy white female who has a boy friend to be married and he said, "it is okay if I play with his girl friend feet. I also told him I am not looking for any vaginal sex just foot play. He also told me he hate feet but his girl friend want a foot boy.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
midnite19
Board Regular
Member # 33429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for midnite19         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler you sir, are my wusforum hero. I get a kick out of hearing your exploits. Keep it up.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler, your my hero.
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfanatic23
Board Regular
Member # 35577

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfanatic23   Email footfanatic23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler should start having foot tours he could proably make a lot of money lol

--------------------
What can I say, I guess I am just a freak.

Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't agree with giving money in return for sexual favours so no I haven't and no I wouldn't pay a woman to let me smell her feet or whatever. I can cope just fine forming healthy relationships, thanks [Smile]
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been since i was old enough to do it whick is 18 here.I have paid for some of the most sexiest feet i have come across,its a rule for me i live by, if i dont pick up by 1am when i go out, i get the first taxi to the knockshop.Its a bit pricey $150 for half hour, but for the fun i get from it its worth every cent.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I pay for feet, I better be doing more than just smelling.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links