Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Fingers and Toes.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fingers and Toes.
Booker-T
Loyal Member
Member # 925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booker-T   Email Booker-T   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey people,

I just want to ask all the guys and girls out there a question that I have yet to see posted here...or have I missed it?

I get really turned on when I watch a girl taking off her shoes and socks...what really gets me though is when she then decides to give herself a "foot cleanse".

When i see her picking sock lint and toejam from between her toes and running her fingers under the toes and between each one rubbing those sweaty toes and the ball of her foot...it send me crazy to a point where I am completely and utterley hypnotised! When she's doing it without even looking at her feet and is concentrated on something else...it is mesmerising!

I really cream my pants when she sniffs her fingers and nonchalantly continues to clean those toes.

So my question is this....has anybody got any experiences they wish to share on this subject and does it have the same effect on you as it does me?

And if any ladies read this...are you guilty of this captivating toe play that i so crave? Surely you must...after work or before bed...please share.

The Ultimate Toe Hunter

Posts: 54 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atyourfeet77
Loyal Member
Member # 29698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atyourfeet77   Email atyourfeet77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One time I was in a restaurant and a woman was sitting in front of me at the next table and the first thing i noticed was her sliding out of her black pumps and rubbing her feet together. Then, as she talked with the woman sitting across from her, I saw her reach down and start rubbing her soles and the ball of her foot. She had really cute petite feet with nice wrinkly soles. Then, as she started playing with her toes and picking at them, i noticed a faint pink nail polish. I was beyond mesmerized! As she continued to play with her toes she pointed to what seemed to be a blister on her big toe and was showing her friend. She rubbed her feet for a good five minutes...it was amazing! So yeah man, I know exactly what you mean...what a joy!

--------------------
"Aww, you have a foot fetish...that's the cutest thing I've ever seen! You're so sweet!" - ex girlfriend

Check out my youtube page.. some great vids...friend me and/or leave some feedback!
http://www.youtube.com/user/asp609

Posts: 92 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only if they do it in Pougkeepsie! [Big Grin]
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would probably get very excited if I saw a girl massaging her feet. Maybe not so much as to if she rubbed her feet then sniffed her hands, but I'm yet to see any of that.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not yet

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Booker-T
Loyal Member
Member # 925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booker-T   Email Booker-T   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is this so rare??? I may take my camera out with me today!

--------------------
The Ultimate ToeHunter!

Posts: 54 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
umm.. buddy.. you need to fix that avatar!! [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Albatross:

i'm learning that many hot trends seem to skip the NY area.. not sure why.

i used to see that when i'd visit other states.. never had a camera around.. but in NY, not at all.

the closest, a gal was changing from heels to flats and took off her hose.. quick rub, then, took out the purell.. then went about her day.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
quote:
Originally posted by Albatross:

i'm learning that many hot trends seem to skip the NY area.. not sure why.

i used to see that when i'd visit other states.. never had a camera around.. but in NY, not at all.

the closest, a gal was changing from heels to flats and took off her hose.. quick rub, then, took out the purell.. then went about her day.

RPM

I was just making a reference to The French Connection, not actually from New York! [Big Grin]
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links