Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » MUST READ! A VERY DISTURBING ARTICLE I JUST FOUND...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MUST READ! A VERY DISTURBING ARTICLE I JUST FOUND...
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 13 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...posted on MSN today! [Eek!] [Confused]

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/32453516?GT1=43001

...perhaps we should think twice the next time we go to stick our face in a pair of worn flips... or even into sweaty feet that have been in them?!?! [Confused] [Cry]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how many times are people gonna keep posting this?

Thread on this last week

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=010732

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
how many times are people gonna keep posting this?

Thread on this last week

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=010732

SORRY I don't visit the "discussion" page that often... Happened to see this on MSN today and thought that a few people might be interested in it here.

Sorry to snatch 10 seconds of your precious time away with a repost... [Roll Eyes]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh i know the feeling, i have licked so many feet of women who are perfect beautiful strangers who were wearing sandaled flip flops and it makes me wonder how lucky i am to have nothing wrong with me yet, aside from my profuse desire to lick & sniff hot female stranger's feet all the time, hee Hee

i would be very upset if footsniffers and foot lickers across the country started dropping like flies because of these bacterial outbreaks.

i hope that stuff is concentrated in places like new york so that i can still enjoy female stranger's feet from far far away [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vedd
Board Regular
Member # 36245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vedd   Email vedd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're going to die from something...
Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh snap!
Don't worry about "the dangers of flip-flops"... all the bacteria they discussed are commonly found on the skin and digestive tract... just an instance of more sensationalistic journalism (and opportunistic doctors, you know how much that idiot got paid to go on the show?)
If you guys wash your hands after using the restroom and before handling food, rubbing your eyes, etc., you will be MUCH safer than 99% of the population!

Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flash   Email flash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am all set. I will stay far away from licking flip flop feet. Think about it. A woman walks all day long in the city with her flip flops. Imagine all the residue of bacteria that gets on her feet from the streets and sidewalks. Flip flops exposes the feet to everything.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by archadmirer:
Oh snap!
Don't worry about "the dangers of flip-flops"... all the bacteria they discussed are commonly found on the skin and digestive tract... just an instance of more sensationalistic journalism (and opportunistic doctors, you know how much that idiot got paid to go on the show?)
If you guys wash your hands after using the restroom and before handling food, rubbing your eyes, etc., you will be MUCH safer than 99% of the population!

Absolutely, absolutely, RIGHT and WELL spoken! There are mainstream media elements that have been trying to demonize Heels for ages, and Flip Flops have become another of their favorite targets.

If you believe what's been written (about a billion times over the past ten years, for example): all women who wear heels will end up crippled, mangled, deformed and incubating a range of ailments from sciatica and stroke, to outright death (death by heels?) ... all by the age of fifty. Funny, but of the hundreds (thousands?) of girls I've met to date, I haven't encountered any of these Heel victims / fatalities yet.

I've read "studies" on Flip Flops that claimed they were just as bad, even worse than Heels. They are trying to make Flip Flops the next "big tobacco", just as they've tried to do with Heels. It will never work.

You can get any result you want, in any unverified, uncontrolled "study" of any topic. Want to prove cyclamates from pre-sweetened kool aid cause cancer? Easy - just inject a human equivalent of about 700 gallons a day into lab rats for about two or three years and guess what? "Traces of potential cancerous activity" can be found "if left untreated". You can do this with peanut butter as well (it's actually been done).

Put Flip Flops on girls then run them through filthy public bathrooms (on the subway system, no less) and guess what? Traces of deadly fecal matter! And because these results are neither verified nor verifiable, for all we know they may have specifically trapsed THROUGH human waste, specifically to obtain the INTENDED results.

I am sick and tired of "studies" that attempt to persuade on the dangers of Flip Flops. This link is a recent one but it is just the latest of a long long series of similar attempts to demonize them. The next time Stacy, Malory or anybody else brings me the newspaper and says "Hey they've got flip flops on sale at Fred Meyers. Two for $5.99" ... I'm going to take her down there myself, round up as many styles / colors as she like and foot the bill to boot!

[ August 28, 2009, 01:05 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap, they showed a woman's foot in a flip flop stepping in a huge pile of french fries and ketchup! As a crush fan, I nearly died...giggity! [Thud]

I would've loved to see Ann Curry's feet in flip flops for that segment.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just another instance of scientists trying to distract us from the fact they haven't invented the goddamn flying car.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Worse than the swine flu!!!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links