Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ever have an ex deliberately "out" you just to try to embarrass you? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ever have an ex deliberately "out" you just to try to embarrass you?
Mrlhf
Board Regular
Member # 31926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrlhf   Email Mrlhf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've recently had a real wake up call.
Nearly 20yrs ago after a successful tour in the US Army I returned home and met my ex I let her move in with me.For a short time we were a nice couple.She was the first woman that I was able to explore full "foot activity" with. She would let me worship her feet in any way that I wanted. That was something that I appreciated greatly.It helped being a new level to my sex life. Since I had never experienced this with any other woman, it helped me understand my love for women and especially their feet. The problem is that when we broke up I found out that she's telling everyone that she can about my "fetish" and trying to make me look like a freak!I've even had a few people question me about it (I haven't denied it). I now see that even though I wish her the best, she doesn't feel the same way
and wants to hurt me by exposing this personal side of myself. Just know that I will not run and
hide from this. I'll face it head on! If this forces me to "come out" then I will. Have any of you experienced this? What do you think?

Posts: 31 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although i havent, I would definatley respond the way you have, meaning I wouldnt deny it, I would hold my head up high and say "yes, I am a foot guy, whats it to ya?" and just carry on nmy business. Youll be the bigger person rather than cowering away in shame and allowing her to use something important to you as a weapon against you.

hopefully she will end up looking the fool that way.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I concur with Climax.

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MantrAveda
Loyal Member
Member # 919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MantrAveda   Author's Homepage   Email MantrAveda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with climax as well..

I've experienced somewhat the same thing, and responded in almost the exact same way as climax suggested..

The funny thing is now more and more girls like teasing me with their feet, and enjoy my fetish as well

--------------------
 -

Posts: 83 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think your handling this the right way Mrlhf, this might even work to your advantage, some women might hear about your foot fetish and be curious [Smile]

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a bitch
Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say:

"I sucked her toes-she sucked my dick.
What the big deal"?

This is what that jealous bitch deserves- [Nut Kick]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smonster
Major Player
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smonster   Email Smonster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I had a similar outing, and now I have to put up with the occasional joke about it, but I've also had my fair share of girls being interested about it too [Tongue]
So be cool about it and show people that you're not a freak and put your old gf to shame!!

--------------------
Girls, be adventurous with your nail colours - wear my favourites:
Blue, Silver, Black or French [Tongue] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 207 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All my Xs have their heads on a stick - Ed Gein

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abow
Loyal Member
Member # 21509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mrlhf you're doin the right thing, it's better to burn out than fade away, or some like that. It's the right way to deal with it anyways [Smile]

--------------------
from sweden with lööööveee!

Posts: 95 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rise above it. Living well and living happily is the best revenge.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abow
Loyal Member
Member # 21509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with lord lucan. Be the mature one, just smile back in her face, that will piss her off more then anything!

--------------------
from sweden with lööööveee!

Posts: 95 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It happened to me with my 1st girlfriend.

Took a very long time to clear my name.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mrlhf:
I've recently had a real wake up call.
Nearly 20yrs ago after a successful tour in the US Army I returned home and met my ex I let her move in with me.For a short time we were a nice couple.She was the first woman that I was able to explore full "foot activity" with. She would let me worship her feet in any way that I wanted. That was something that I appreciated greatly.It helped being a new level to my sex life. Since I had never experienced this with any other woman, it helped me understand my love for women and especially their feet. The problem is that when we broke up I found out that she's telling everyone that she can about my "fetish" and trying to make me look like a freak!I've even had a few people question me about it (I haven't denied it). I now see that even though I wish her the best, she doesn't feel the same way
and wants to hurt me by exposing this personal side of myself. Just know that I will not run and
hide from this. I'll face it head on! If this forces me to "come out" then I will. Have any of you experienced this? What do you think?

More power to you, Mrlhf! You are courageous in your resolve to not run from the truth about yourself. You have a foot fetish. Big deal! Any of your mutual friends and acquaintances who will be put off being your friend because they now know you have a foot fetish are not worth knowing in the first place.

You might consider reminding anyone who comes to you with nasty stories she may have told them that IT SHOULD TELL THEM MORE ABOUT HER THAN IT DOES ABOUT YOU, that she is out there vindictively being a psycho-ex and spilling info about your private life!

Ask these people if THEY will now trust her with any secrets they held with her. If she'd do this to someone she formerly loved?...

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shook:
I think your handling this the right way Mrlhf, this might even work to your advantage, some women might hear about your foot fetish and be curious [Smile]

That would be the hope!! (MY hope, anyway!)

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links