Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girls Who Dont Polish Their Toenails In The Summer (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Girls Who Dont Polish Their Toenails In The Summer
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted to start this topic to get opinions on what forum members think in regard to girls polishing their toenails. Should girls always keep their toenails polished in the summer, if they are showing them off in sandals, or is no toenail polish okay?

I ask this question for one reason. There are many cute women who work at the shop where I get my hair cut. The girl who cuts my hair, Kristie, seems to keep her toenails polished all year long, and I've seen her wear sandals in 20 degree weather in winter. The shop owner, Kristin, on the other hand, wears sandals without any toenail polish. I haven't seen Kristin's feet very often, but the times I have seen them, even in summer, she just seems to have her toes au natural.

What do people think? Do forum members like the au natural look for female toenails in summer, or do they think that girls should always keep their toenails polished some cool color if they are showing off their toes? I personally prefer the latter. The au natural look might not be bad, say, in winter, if the feet are covered most of the time, but in summer, I like to look at a female's foot, and see some pretty color on her toenails.

Anyhow, so that's the topic. I will be very interested to hear feedback. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny. I don't like the "au natural" look! I was cool with it when I was younger, but now i'm a big snob.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To: MitchC- maybe this is something you should bring up in conversation with her. Such as what makes you decide to not polish them? For me it would be making foot fetish conversation in a discreet way. Honestly with me it doesn't matter. I'll go for au natural or painted.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i personally prefer polish all year...summer or winter...

but then again, i live in vegas, and it doesnt really get THAT cold here

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as their toes are well taken care of I like to see women's feet either way. My wife's toes for instance look outstanding either way because she takes very good care of her feet.

I agree that you need to engage these women in conversation at the shop you go to about their reasons for painting or not painting their toes. Women always seem to enjoy conversations with me about their feet. I bring up feet discussions with strangers often.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the replies, guys.

There's one problem with what was suggested about my bringing up foot conversation. Both of these women are married. Kristin doesnt cut my hair, and her husband is the cashier/money manager at the shop, so I think it might look pretty odd to him about why I'm talking about his wife's feet.

As for Kristie, she's a very nice girl, but she has a very tough husband, who I do not want to tangle with. One time she merely mentioned how a guy she knew said something like "I wish I could marry a girl like you, you're so sweet and beautiful", and her husband went ballistic.

Overcautious? Maybe. Better safe than sorry, however. I'll just look from afar, and have all the awesome fantasies of the threesome foot sex sessions I'd like to have with both of them running through my head.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I generally prefer polished toes to natural ones...but the polish has to be perfectly applied....I don`t like it when she has done a bad job at it.

Natural toes are ok when they are nicely shaped, the nails a little longish with a rather large nailbed and well taken care of.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although Kim usually has her nails polished she does go a few weeks at a time with no polish. Says she likes giving her nails time to breath and be natural. Kim always keeps her toenails trimmed and buffed nice and neat.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I much prefer polished nails, but if a woman has feet that are natrually beautiful, it is ok for the short run.

To Mitch: I would add if the lady wears sandals or flip flops in 20 degree weather, she is sending a message that she is aware some guys are attracted to feet. This is espeacially so if she keeps her nails polished all of the time.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in agreement with most other comments.

I prefer polish, when applied well. However natural is fine as long as the toenails and feet are well cared for.

My wife prefers polish too, but she says it is not healthy to wear polish all the time - so she will go natural from time to time. Just not in the summer...

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I'm not against unpolished toenails, my personal preference is for polished toenails. To me, they just look more sexier with polish. While no toenail polish is okay, a woman who has her toenails painted will catch my eye much quicker than one who doesn't.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vedd
Board Regular
Member # 36245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vedd   Email vedd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a fan of polish, myself.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my expert opinion, almost no women can get away with not polishing their toes. Unfortunately, most are just plain ugly. Best case scenario, they look barren and plain. The polish helps cover many of the defects of the nails. And having a full nail whose length extends at least until the end of the toe is usually the tipping point as to whether a woman has feet I like or don't like.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer beautiful feet in their OWN, NATURAL beauty. I prefer unpolished toenails. That's not to say that I don't also enjoy polished toenails.

But I plan to be sucking on the toes; lack of chemical additives is a positive thing in such a case.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SuckYourToes?:
In my expert opinion, almost no women can get away with not polishing their toes. Unfortunately, most are just plain ugly. Best case scenario, they look barren and plain.

[Roll Eyes]

So you're saying that the toes of most women are "just plain ugly" unless they are colored over artificially.

...Wow. [Roll Eyes]

'Fraid I'm not with ya there, chum. Not at all.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links