Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is it wrong to... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is it wrong to...
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While having drinks out the back of my best friends house with his wife and my wife, saying i need to grab something from the car. Just so i can get in side to have a good smell of his wife's shoes that she leaves near the front door. I just couldn't help my self i've seen her wearing them all the time(for years same shoes!!) a pair of black pointy toe office type shoe with dark imprints of her toes and soles. They smelt amazing i didn't rush...

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done it before and it's a rush. I had to be careful, but you know the saying, "Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know the feeling of "guilt" from doing that, but I think it's harmless fun. Just don't get caught. [Big Grin]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I understand your curiosity and even the fantasy/urge you feel to do something naughty like smelling your best friends wifes shoes/feet. The problem is, he is your best friend and I am certain, he would not approve. Which simply means he may view it as a betrayal of his trust, especially considering you are in his house.

By acting on your impulse, you risk loosing your best friend, your wife and the life that you have created. Is it worth it?

I recognize that your actions are harmless and to me, endearing, however, most women do not think like me and it is likely your friend will not find it endearing, rather a betrayal of his trust.

Is it wrong? Only you can answer that question because only you know if it's worth it! Don't do the crime if you are not prepared to do the time.

Hope this gives you food for thought!
D
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, much as I am guilty of doing this in the past; Danielle is right, it's a betrayal of trust.

Actually I've only done it twice to a friend (well, was their sisters' shoes) and a few times with GFs shoes when they've been out of the room. But yeah, it is kinda out of order and I wouldn't do it again. Well. I'll try not to. Haha.

Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right or wrong, I'd have done it.

[Smile]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg that sounded like heaven, what did they smell like?! i woulda personally done it cuz i'm not married LOL but in your case that woulda been a touchy call if i were in the same shoes (& i figuratively mean your shoes not hers) [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seeing as this is a foot forum you're going to have alot of company when it comes to doing those sort of things. Stop reading if you don't want an objective view on your actions.

Seeing as feet are sexual for us.........Would it be wrong for a guy to steal his best friend's wife's panties to smell? How would you feel if your best friend was stealing your WIFE'S underwear to smell in the car? For me, i'd call it quits with that so called friend and keep him as far away from my wife as possible. I'd probably warn our mutual friends too.

Whenever I read these post I always see it from the point of view of the boyfriend/husband/brother of the girl who's getting her stuff defiled by some foot guy with little self control.

I say look but don't act. Or better yet get your own girl.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ummm, i dont really know if its wrong, but GQ guy always seems like the voice of reason. If your friend was going to your laundry room to smell your wife's panties, would you be ok with that? I dont have a wife, but i don't think i would be cool with it.

but if you have to ask if something is wrong, i suggest that ask BEFORE you do what your not sure of what's wrong.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its more often than not that i will try and get a whiff and a lick of my mates girls shoes,socks.I have been doing it since i was bout 12,Its now that i just be alot more careful when i do these things to prevent getting caught.I dont see it as wrong as such, the girls that i go out with when i introduce them to my mates half the time they cant stop staring at there tits or crack on to them in some sort of way.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's definatly wrong, but I suppose as long as you're careful not to get caught it's realitively harmless and a pretty exciting rush in the moment. However if you do get caught, it's going to put you in an embarassing situation and make your friendship quite awkward going forward so it's probably not recommended unless you are 110% sure the coast is clear. Although percieved as pretty harmless by fellow footfetishes, and on a much lower scale than the people who are out stealing strangers shoes and what not, for those who have no clue about the whole foot fetish deal, the women would probably be a bit creeped out and the guys whose women it happened too would be likely a little offended, even if not due to the act itself, the shady betrayal of the sneaking. Some guys would probably laugh it off and let you smell their women's shoes in front of them and make fun of you the whole time, other's might punch you in the mouth, and the woman would likely be telling anyone she talked to for the next week or two so the potential outcome makes it not worth it if there's any chance of getting caught whatsoever...if there's not, well...then I suppose it's pretty harmless but still wrong on a moral level.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah dude I've been there before...as long as its not hurting anyone...go for it, it is kind of exciting to do every so often...don't make a habit out of it though

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eddi seemed so excited to have done it initially, which explains why he decided to tell everyone about it.

If your best friend or his wife caught you, you would've regretting the whole episode to the point where you would like to go back in time and undo what had happened. If your *wife* caught you, you are going to need an attorney to literally appear out of nowhere by the power of magic do all of the explaining for you. He will help create "reasonable doubt" as to why you are not "weird" as you looked when caught sniffing your friend's wife shoes while you were masturbating to the scent. When caught, you won't know what to say to help explain away your actions. But your attorney will know what to say for you.

You got away with one there. As far as I go, I would sniff a girl's shoes *only* if she was some nice-lady freak I'm slutting up. But doing the same to someone like your friend's wife shows complete lack of respect for all the times you shared with each other. They welcomed you with open arms into their lives and you betrayed that bond. Sniffing that lady's panties would've caused the same shock as being caught sniffing her shoes -- either way, you would've been out of their circle.

You got away with it. Just don't say a word about this to any of them. Next time just masturbate at the thought of her feet instead putting yourself at risk like that.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMGosh! [Roll Eyes] I've done that a few times @ WORK!!! {Yes, at work} There's one Doctor in particular that leaves several pairs of shoes underneath her desk. I've never counted--but there's gotta be at least six or seven total. Believe me ~ it was pure, shoe sniffin' Nirvana!!! Haven't been back to that office for a while now. Too worried I might get caught.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
[QB] Seeing as feet are sexual for us.........Would it be wrong for a guy to steal his best friend's wife's panties to smell? How would you feel if your best friend was stealing your WIFE'S underwear to smell in the car? For me, i'd call it quits with that so called friend and keep him as far away from my wife as possible. I'd probably warn our mutual friends too.

Issues of trust aside, who said anything about "stealing" anything?

Giving the shoes or socks a sniff and then leaving them where they were for the owner is not the same as purloining a pair of panties from a hamper and taking them forever...

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links