Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is Foot Fetishism Accepted in Other Countries? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is Foot Fetishism Accepted in Other Countries?
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just thinking about this, recently. We, in American, are a pretty open society, sexually. Most (not all, mind you!) US girls would be fairly sympathetic to a man with an attraction to women's feet. The same probably holds true to Canada, Australia, and Europe.
But what about other countries? Many are known to be very conservative. India, for example. Do guys living in these societies feel they must hide their foot fetish from people--perhaps even their wives/girlfriends--for fear of public embarassment?
I'd like to hear from all of you on this subject.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanna say asian countries, jamaica well central and south america probably are somewhat open to it if not more.

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
France and (obviously) Germany are the two most open countries in the world when it comes to sex - Spain isn't too far behind.

Australia...I don't think so? I mean my Aussie GF is open to it but...I don't reslly think there's an opinion one way or the other there...they're to lazy to be bothered hahaha

I believe in Arab countries foot fetishes are MUCH more common (just ask any model with a profile on Facebook, Twitter or Myspace how many arab guys they get friend requesting them).

Without giving it some proper thought, my first knee-jerk reaction to that is it's because all their women wear the burkhas and feet are one of the few things they see (like how guys turn gay due to an extensive stint in jail.)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
I believe in Arab countries foot fetishes are MUCH more common (just ask any model with a profile on Facebook, Twitter or Myspace how many arab guys they get friend requesting them).

Interesting thought. [Roll Eyes] It's ironic that the most insulting thing a person can do to another (in Iraq) is show someone the bottom of their shoes. Just some FYI

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The same holds true in India. However, I've seen some great foot close-ups in Bollywood movies!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
quote:

Interesting thought. [Roll Eyes] It's ironic that the most insulting thing a person can do to another (in Iraq) is show someone the bottom of their shoes. Just some FYI
I can't quite pick up what you're trying to say here - you're either doubting what I'm saying or you're just giving me a bit of irony as the spice of life or something haha

Not bothered either way, just wondering what you're saying.
Anyway, in Arab countries, they're WAY sexually repressed - illegal to have pre-marital sex/be gay/ all sorts of other crap, and the internet is one of their only "releases" for them if you like and so...basically, they come off as utter perverted freaks as they don't really understand the normal ways of flirting etc which clearly isn't their fault, but I wouldn't add them if I were a girl.

Athena's (real) account - no feet - on Facebook gets friend requests every week from Arab guys...it's kinda ridiculous.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it all depends on the gov that have. imo, im glad to have a democracy. USA, USA!!!

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i think the question was whether they are more accepted.. not if the incidence is higher and i'm not sure how the 'friend' requests correlates to foot fetishists.

quote:
guys turn gay due to an extensive stint in jail
[Laugh] umm.. people dont 'turn' gay. you either born gay or you arent. they might be having gay sex, but i can bet that the minute they get out, they're gonna been going for the punani.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
you either born gay or you arent.
How did you come up with this information?

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Qsblade
Loyal Member
Member # 30274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Qsblade   Email Qsblade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I lived in Italy and the women there didn't seem to be bothered by me liking feet for the most part
Posts: 93 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
talking to many many gay people i was friends with in college, reading medical/psychological/socialogical articles, watching similar television shows, etc. anyone who thinks that someone can 'turn' gay or choses to be gay really hasnt taken the time to talk to anyone who is gay. most 'scientific' sources that claim that homosexuality is a choice have their foundation routed in either religion or have an anti-gay bias.

if you dont believe it, do some research. google it, read some articles, question their foundations and what they 'gain' by their findings. you'll find most research groups that have their basis in family 'values' or 'traditional' values or any kind of christianity will state that they found its a behavioral choice. most research groups that are strictly scientific will find its biological. talk to anyone you know thats gay.. ask them if they decided to become gay or if they always felt that way. of all the people whom i've met who were gay.. not one had ever said s/he decided to be gay. i mean seriously.. why would anyone chose that? what perks do they get? [Laugh] how easy do you think it is to be gay? why would people in societies that give the death penalty for homosexuality CHOOSE a lifestyle that would comdemn them to death?

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
[QUOTE]i think the question was whether they are more accepted.. not if the incidence is higher and i'm not sure how the 'friend' requests correlates to foot fetishists.

Fair point about me going SLIGHTLY off-topic, but it's related. Basically, the more repressed it is (less acceptable), the more common it becomes.

quote:
[Laugh] umm.. people dont 'turn' gay. you either born gay or you arent. they might be having gay sex, but i can bet that the minute they get out, they're gonna been going for the punani.
Ha - that's ONE point of view. So you obviously believe that one is born straight or gay (or bi) and not that events in their life can help to shape their sexuality.
About a fifth of the population is gay or some similar such figure, so basically, the adopted child of a gay couple is quite unlikely to be gay, is that what you're saying?

--------------------
 -

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
talking to many many gay people i was friends with in college, reading medical/psychological/socialogical articles, watching similar television shows, etc. anyone who thinks that someone can 'turn' gay or choses to be gay really hasnt taken the time to talk to anyone who is gay. most 'scientific' sources that claim that homosexuality is a choice have their foundation routed in either religion or have an anti-gay bias.

if you dont believe it, do some research. google it, read some articles, question their foundations and what they 'gain' by their findings. you'll find most research groups that have their basis in family 'values' or 'traditional' values or any kind of christianity will state that they found its a behavioral choice. most research groups that are strictly scientific will find its biological. talk to anyone you know thats gay.. ask them if they decided to become gay or if they always felt that way. of all the people whom i've met who were gay.. not one had ever said s/he decided to be gay. i mean seriously.. why would anyone chose that? what perks do they get? [Laugh] how easy do you think it is to be gay? why would people in societies that give the death penalty for homosexuality CHOOSE a lifestyle that would comdemn them to death?

You might be misunderstanding; a choice is different from turning gay. I don't think anyone but religious nutters think that gay is a choice, but a lot of people believe you can turn gay. Now this statistic is a little upsetting, but nonetheless, demonstrates my point:
(I don't have the exact figures, so I'll do you the courtesy of not making them up "near enough")
A reasonable percentage of boys who were raped at an early age later find themselves to be homosexual (If you just outright deny this claim, look up an English actor called Sir Stephen Fry).

--------------------
 -

kaliatrox
Board Regular
Member # 35964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaliatrox   Author's Homepage   Email kaliatrox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asia is definitely open to it... in fact... it may be even more extreme, especially in Japan. In fact... Japan, Thailand, and Vietnam are some of the countries I know of that has a HUGE and BOOMING fetish culture, including anything and everything related to feet

--------------------
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 35 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I can't quite pick up what you're trying to say here - you're either doubting what I'm saying or you're just giving me a bit of irony as the spice of life or something haha

Not bothered either way, just wondering what you're saying.

No, that wasn't my intention at all. I'm not doubting you for what was said earlier. There are tons of successful Arab Foot Fetish sites up & running! I just thought I'd thrown in a "by-the-way" or "Did you also know?" in the mix. For all intents and purposes, I simply wanted 2 share with everyone, what I learned while in theatre.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links