Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My heel joke

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My heel joke
stang67
Board Regular
Member # 27984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stang67   Email stang67   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tip number 5
I mentioned my last tip in another post already. Sorry about that.
I usually prefer everyday shoes or work shoes since they are worn out more, but now I like heels also.
Tip number 5
I met this friend of a friend at a club on Saturday. She is a dance instructor and I mentioned dancing shoes, and asked if she wears heels. She pointed to the shoes she was wearing and said that those were her dancing shoes with one inch heel. I said that size doesn't matter but rather how you use it. Heel is like a shoe penis, comes in all sizes.
I should have asked her to kiss her heels and could have had more fun.

Posts: 24 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O...kay?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marylu
Board Regular
Member # 6808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Five tips, and I'm not digging this guy yet...
Posts: 39 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure what I'm more concerned about; his inability to use an internet forum or his total lack of linguistic skill.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im sorry, who are you?
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonder if he
has a
stang? [Wink]

/random

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stang67
Board Regular
Member # 27984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stang67   Email stang67   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi. My point is that you should go out and meet and talk to women and have fun. Just like when you are looking for dates, you go out and mingle. I enjoyed three new women's feet this weekend just because I talked to them.
I am busy person and am new to forums and blogs. I just quickly post a message and get out.
A lot of you have wives and girlfriends and are happy, but there are a lot of single guys here who I am sure would like to meet a lot of women. Thanks.

Posts: 24 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mate, when you're new to forums, you feel them out for a bit (just posting the odd comment every now and then) after you have got a feel for it, you create a topic - if so you choose.

You don't just bombard the forums with threads all in one day. You need to get a feel for the forum. For example, on Wu's all these tips you've posted could just as easily be posted under a heading "Tips on how to get women's feet" or something where you add more as they come to you, that way people who choose to read them can, and those who aren't interested haven't got a long list of your topics to wade through.

I mean good on ya for giving a little something back to the foot-fetish community, but I think the unwritten laws of discussion board etiquette are being broken [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links