Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I need help with a co-worker (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I need help with a co-worker
xdm2002
Board Regular
Member # 25585

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xdm2002   Email xdm2002   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm outta town for work. I'm only here for maybe another week. There's this girl I'm working with and she's really beautiful. Never seen her feet. We have to wear boots for work so there's not oportunity to see. She has beautiful hands and nails. From that I'm just sure that she has pretty feet. She's very flurtacious with all the guys even tho she has a boyfriend. I really wanna see her feet. Any suggestions?
Posts: 48 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be confident and make her laugh. This is what women like. Look for signs that she may want you, and then act a little distant. Basically, be kind of a dick. Be David Caruso in 'Jade'.

Just kididng about the last part--I was quoting '40 Year Old Virgin'. But that's what they like--confidence, a sense of humor, and no signs of clinginess/neediness. The rest will fall into place. If it's an express view of her feet you want more than anything, I have always went about that the same way I go about looking for sex and compoanionship.

Humor is the way--for the life of me, I don't know why working comedians don't get the beaver that guitarists get. Even working guitar guys get alot of beaver it seems--comedians are generally neurotic and eccentric.

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xdm2002
Board Regular
Member # 25585

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xdm2002   Email xdm2002   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks DF. Somehow I have to get it done within the next 2 or 3 days. The job is over friday but they are starting to layoff already so it may be sooner than that. Somehow I wanna see if she'll come to my hotel room for foot play.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How close have ye gotten with her? That seems a little forward. If worse comes to worse, and time is of the essence, just go out and get drunk with her and ye could ask her whatever you want about her feet right there in the bar. I have done that, successfully.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xdm2002
Board Regular
Member # 25585

Lol. She flirts with me. When I mentioned asking another girl out she said she wasn't my type. When I mentioned a different girl she said she wasn't my type either so I asked her what she thought my type was and she described herself to me. Lol. Man I wanna see her feet.
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it's only her feet you want to see then the answer is simple, just go to her room early in the morning prior to work and catch her before she gets dressed.

Maybe stop at her hotel room and ask her if she wants to go grab coffee for your co-workers.

Chances are, you will catch her prior to getting showered and ready for work.

If this doesn't work, then find a reason to go to her hotel room when you know she wouldn't have her boots on.

Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:
If it's only her feet you want to see then the answer is simple, just go to her room early in the morning prior to work and catch her before she gets dressed.

Maybe stop at her hotel room and ask her if she wants to go grab coffee for your co-workers.

Chances are, you will catch her prior to getting showered and ready for work.

If this doesn't work, then find a reason to go to her hotel room when you know she wouldn't have her boots on.

Dani
xoxo

Sneaky...yet brilliant!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xdm2002
Board Regular
Member # 25585

Thanks dani. The only problem is that she's not staying at the hotel. She lives about 30 minutes away so she just drives the distance every day [Cry] it was a good idea tho. Perfect idea.
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why dont you just ask to see them? your only going to see her for another 2 or so days. so whats the worst that could possibly happen? dont do this during work of course.

and ps, odds are her feet probably hurt after a long day anyway. so maybe she wants a massage.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not offer to massage her feet?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fjs
Loyal Member
Member # 29462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fjs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a similar situation once. I simply asked her to go shopping with me; stopped at the women's shoe department and helped her try some shoes :-]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/18354

Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xdm2002
Board Regular
Member # 25585

Oooh the shoe thing sounds fun. Keep in mind that she has a boyfriend that is working here but in a different department. I know I just have to ask to see them somehow. She put a really nice shade of pink on her fingernails. She let me see her hands up close and I missed my chance to ask if she painted her toes the same color...dang. I've gotta bring it up again somehow.
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

so what happened dude??
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After work, take her out for drinks and something to eat close to your hotel.

Summertime, drinks, hotel pool/jacuzzi, more drinks, this stuff writes itself.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:
so what happened dude??

yeah, what happened? we are all dying to hear.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links