Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ideas please

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ideas please
robin666
Board Regular
Member # 33786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robin666   Email robin666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
going to put some pics of my gf feet up she do anything with her feet any ideas also how do i upload the pics as i have not used this site in a long time
Posts: 15 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweaty feet always a hit with me [Big Grin]

And use an image hosting site: Photobucket is the best for non-nudity. [Wink]

then use the code:

[img]direct image link[/img]

*Note: the "img"s should be in capitals (forum wont allow me to do that without it thinking I'm trying to post an image).

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whatever you do, make sure she has a nice pedicure and show the tops of her feet.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
whatever you do, make sure she has a nice pedicure and show the tops of her feet.

and soles-

Try Imagebam- Imagevenue is now cursed with the "Adult Friend Finder " popup

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
robin666
Board Regular
Member # 33786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robin666   Email robin666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cheers people when i take some pics next month
Posts: 15 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweaty socks!!! Oh yes.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope the pics are better than the grammar.

Seriously there is such a thing as punctuation its not hard to do there are many books on the subject you can even read some of them free at the library theres no charge so whats the excuse for making everything into one sentence do you think thats easy to read

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:

Seriously there is such a thing as punctuation its not hard to do there are many books on the subject you can even read some of them free at the library theres no charge so whats the excuse for making everything into one sentence do you think thats easy to read

Please tell me that's an ironic sentence...?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:

LOL. Good one!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FOS
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Self sucking and self sniffing type of material is always great, but if she's not into that at least get some good sole shots.

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links