Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question about putting ads on Craigslist

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question about putting ads on Craigslist
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just curious to know if any of you guys have put a foot fetish ad on Craigslist or know how to?.When you go to the web site it has a list of countries to choose from.Does this mean the location you yourself are or where you would like to recieve responses from?.Say for instant i'm in the U.K or something but i would like to meet girls who are interested in foot fetish from the U.S.Do i choose U.K or U.S?.Do only people in your location see the advert or everyone?.
I'm looking to meet & chat that's all.Preferbly latin,eastern european &/or half african american girls but any will do [Smile]

[ October 05, 2009, 05:58 AM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say to post your ad in the area that you would like to find people at, not where you are now.

I have put several ads up on CraigsList and have gotten nowhere. It all really depends on how you word things, what you offer, and the location.

Posts: 1563 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Iowas foot slave:
I would say to post your ad in the area that you would like to find people at, not where you are now.

I have put several ads up on CraigsList and have gotten nowhere. It all really depends on how you word things, what you offer, and the location.

So when i go to the site & choose a country i don't put(say if i was in the U.K)U.K i would choose America or U.S or something(the country i would like to find girls)?.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would be careful: I have tried it three different times and none of them worked out. The main problem is getting responses from women who are looking to hustle you. They come on sweet and innocent at first, then within a short period of time they are asking you to send them money for something like helping out a sick relative or some bullshit like that.
Do whatever you wish, but be cautious. If the response sounds too good to be true, the chances are it is too good to be true and as a result, you will come out of it very dissapointed.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read other online personals.....Note how lame the average guy sounds. If you see one that sounds cool. Emulate that. Include a photo. Maybe with sunglasses on to hide your identity but to give her a picture of what she is dealing with. The more pics the better. Doing fun stuff helps too.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
Originally posted by riker25:
I would be careful: I have tried it three different times and none of them worked out. The main problem is getting responses from women who are looking to hustle you. They come on sweet and innocent at first, then within a short period of time they are asking you to send them money for something like helping out a sick relative or some bullshit like that.

There's noway i'd be stupid enough to fall for some shit like that especially from a starnger in another country.The only people i would help is MY family haha.thanks though

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Read other online personals.....Note how lame the average guy sounds. If you see one that sounds cool. Emulate that. Include a photo. Maybe with sunglasses on to hide your identity but to give her a picture of what she is dealing with. The more pics the better. Doing fun stuff helps too.

thanks for the advice GQ

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Craiglist is the worse to pick up potential models, period. If you have good taste in feet, you'll be very disappointed no matter how you word it.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beware of the spam monster and his relative the scam monster!
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links