Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Something I Saw on Tyra Banks Show

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Something I Saw on Tyra Banks Show
phatburger
Board Regular
Member # 34621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phatburger   Email phatburger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One afternoon, I came home from work to find my wife watching Tyra Banks talk show. It was towards the end of the show and various members of the audience was dared to do all types of off-the-wall things for money. My heart skipped a beat when a young woman in the audience was dared to remove another young woman's high-heel pump and kiss the sole of her sweaty foot. The two ladies made good on the dare, as they, along with the rest of the audience, laughed and appeared grossed out.

It was both an awkward and an erotic moment for me, as I laughed nervously and pretended to be grossed out along with my wife, while, deep down, wishing to God that It was me being dared to kiss this gorgeous woman's sole, knowing that I would've also given her a good, quick sniffing and sucking of her toes, for all to see--while getting paid to do so!! [Bow Down]

Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phatburger:
It was both an awkward and an erotic moment for me, as I laughed nervously and pretended to be grossed out along with my wife, while, deep down, wishing to God that It was me being dared to kiss this gorgeous woman's sole, knowing that I would've also given her a good, quick sniffing and sucking of her toes, for all to see--while getting paid to do so!! [Bow Down]

I assume you haven't talked to your wife about your fetish.

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
One afternoon, I came home from work to find my wife watching Tyra Banks talk show. It was towards the end of the show and various members of the audience was dared to do all types of off-the-wall things for money. My heart skipped a beat when a young woman in the audience was dared to remove another young woman's high-heel pump and kiss the sole of her sweaty foot. The two ladies made good on the dare, as they, along with the rest of the audience, laughed and appeared grossed out.

Is it possible that your wife knew you would like that?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kara is a girl ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i think you should tell your wife before she she kinds out herself (and she will find out)

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you have to lose by not telling your wife? I'm sure she'll be all too willing to satisfy your fantasy once she knows.
Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phatburger
Board Regular
Member # 34621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phatburger   Email phatburger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I've told her about my fetish and she does cater to it. The only little [Confused] detail that I've been ashamed to tell her about is my love for smellling feet...
Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does Tyra ever take her shoes off, on the show? That I'd love to see!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Actually, I've told her about my fetish and she does cater to it. The only little [Confused] detail that I've been ashamed to tell her about is my love for smellling feet...

Go at it after she gyms it or has had a long day and she'll be all "they smell though!" then say you don't care, then do all the usual stuff. She should catch on that you enjoy it better when they smell. If she asks just be like "I didn't think I'd like it, but I found I actually do.

*Kissy-kissy*

Smelly feet for life [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Disconnected_247
Board Regular
Member # 27161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Disconnected_247   Email Disconnected_247   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Does Tyra ever take her shoes off, on the show? That I'd love to see!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JG6AxepEPo
Posts: 25 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links