Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 2 Females

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2 Females
george gonzalez
BANNED
Member # 990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for george gonzalez   Author's Homepage   Email george gonzalez       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi

Guys

I have 2 of my best Female friends

coming over to my house on Wed.

One of my frineds is going to give

the other female oral service for 1 hour.

All i get to do is watch and bartend.

Vodka/Tonics for all of us.

My friend Robin told me she will worship her

feet; I will take pictures of that.

She is shy; but might let me take pictures

of her while she goes down on her.

I am very excited. Let me know if any of

you guys want pictures.

G

--------------------
GG

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why the fuck aren't YOU going to be DOING any of this? Get in there and suck some toes and clit, boy!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and YES I'd like to see the pictures!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like if you serve enough of those Vodka Tonics they'd probably loosen up enough to let you join in for at least some good toe sucking!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you post em here, George?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please get us some pictures of her kissing and smelling the other girls feet! THANKS!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh joy. George Gonzalez is back...let me just tell you, don't get your hopes up, fellas. It's not happening. Troll to the max.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't help but feel when someone makes such a post that until there are pics it never happened. Don't get me wrong here's hoping George is for real but sounds more like a story out of playboy rather than real life.

All the best to George and if he posts up the pics then I'll eat my words.

Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude...don't bother. Same situation last time he posted a few months ago. (Check it out) here he contradicts himself about 7 times and...yeah troll.

Plus the hate-message he sent me yesterday [Roll Eyes]

Apparently I work at burger king and couldn't dream of a better job than his... [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links