Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Under the table

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Under the table
hiarch1
Board Regular
Member # 17718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiarch1   Email hiarch1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just remember when mother had friends over to play cards. These women could all dangle and dip, because the shoes were penny loafers or flats. The best for me now, when seeing woman playing cards or whatever table games in coffee shops. The summer brings out the best, they sit for a couple of hours each week. I get to select the best and prettiest feet to watch. These women have competitions on who can get me going. Just wondering does anyone else notice this trend now these days?
Posts: 42 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where would I go to sit and inconspicuously watch women play cards and dangle their shoes? I've never seen a group of women sitting around a coffee shop playing cards.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
Where would I go to sit and inconspicuously watch women play cards and dangle their shoes?

try the poker tables in vegas.

find a nice little corner or slot machine to camp out at. then hail a waitress & maybe order yourself a meal or a drink while you sit. from there, it's basically free pocket pool until the pit bosses detect something conspicuous.

always helps to keep a newspaper over your lap while using your other hand to eat a sandwich or sip a drink. & don't get all shifty-eyed too often cuz there's cameras all around and probably somebody will be looking at some point.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn tyler, could you get an creepier??

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links