Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Chocolate feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Chocolate feet
SpoiledBlackPrincess
Board Regular
Member # 37078

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SpoiledBlackPrincess   Author's Homepage   Email SpoiledBlackPrincess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imagine having soft and sexy ebony feet placed in your mouth after being dipped into an entire sundae ice cream bowl of chocolate vanilla icecream, banana, whipcream the sweet works. SpoiledBlackPrincess has the decadent chocolate you ebony loves have been savoring for. How often do you crave chocolate? mmmmmmmm

--------------------
SpoiledBlackPrincess

Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe its just me but I find feet covered in any food a turn off, same with dirty feet. Love to look at nice clean feet and taste / smell the foot odour not taste food.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had no idea you were a member of this forum. I am a fan of all your videos. Wish you lived in Houston then I would have to imagine those feet they'd be right in front of me.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clean feet ,dirty feet, smelly feet, chocolate feet or vanilla feet, any kind of sexy female feet I luv em. so dip away baby and bring em here.
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend and I have covered ourselves with chocolate. Her feet do taste good that way!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I happen to think that SOME food on feet is fun and erotic. Chocolate is good, but fruits are the best in my opinion. Not really a fan of "mushing" things like a banana, but a strawberry or eating a banana using my toes would be fun.

I was once asked to smoke a cigarette with my feet lol.

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links