Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » teachers feet in nylons

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: teachers feet in nylons
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i was at school had one teacher i always looked forward to seeing.the class was small in size but she had some great feet.usually dressed in pantyhose most days with closed shoes she was always shoeplaying off and on mostly off though and could enjoy the view all year round.it was tough to concentrate but always after would blow the old beans [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had a teacher back in 4th grade id say about 92 93 was the year. im 28 now so. but anyway when i was in 4th grade i had a teacher who was hot she always wore pantyhose stockings under her pants soemtimes skirts. but anyway i would stare all the time and thinking i would love to have to smell her feet. there was one time when i was doing a art project we kept what we where making under a big table and on top of it. i dont rember what we where making now. my project happened to be under the table on the floor and as i was trying to reach for it the teacher was standing next to me i was looking at her feet and she said what are u looking at. i of course said i nothing. so i think she knew i was looking at her feet.

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember my maths teacher wearing tan hose with well worn open toe slip ons. She gave us a test todo once and I could not take my eyes off her sweaty feet and those deep toe prints in the shoes.

She looked down at her feet and back up at me to see what I was looking at. I then remember her starting to tease me by sliding off her shoe and sliding it back. I had a huge boner.

She knew but she did not say anything. It was quite sexy.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links