Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ever been caught smelling/jerking to sleepy feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ever been caught smelling/jerking to sleepy feet?
yeyeye
Loyal Member
Member # 10705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeyeye   Author's Homepage   Email yeyeye       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ever been caught smelling/jerking to sleepy feet?
i havent personally, but i would love to hear stories

Posts: 60 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the human carpet
Board Regular
Member # 36979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the human carpet   Email the human carpet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha not sleepy but one time just out of curiousity i was climbing a ladder and my mom was above me and i sniffed her feet to see what they were like, she looked at me and said "did you just sniff my feet" i was pretty embarassed haha (this was when i was wayyy younger by the way my foot fetish was just developing)
Posts: 28 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come to think of it, I haven't been caught at it since I was a little kid really. I might've been no more than 6 or 7. Since then, if any girl had woken up while I was messing with their sleepy feet, it was only because I'd been given permission beforehand, or I had just fallen asleep near her feet to begin with.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
done so a few times but haven't been caught nor one of the women never caught on this one was in 2001 and last yr

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, my wife from time to time. She'll usually kick me and say go back to sleep.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was giving a foot rub to someone (Who I don't want to say) I was younger and embarassed about my foot fetish.The women was a waitress and said how soar her feet were so I offered to rub them.Thinking she was asleep but just relaxing I started licking her toes.She jumped up and pulled her foot away saying 'What are you doing"I guess she realized the buldge in my pants and put 2 and 2 together.She never let me rub her feet again and we never ever talked about it.Well it was 15 years ago but I am always afraid she is going to tell some one about it
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Yeah, my wife from time to time. She'll usually kick me and say go back to sleep.

That would be a turn on.Would make you want to kiss,sniff or lick them even more haha

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links