Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Poll: how cool is your partner with your fetish?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Poll: how cool is your partner with your fetish?
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please be honest, just want to get an idea of what is typical for most people's foot fetish relationship.

i know its not accurate, im just looking to get rough ideas!

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 74 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also realize that people's situations change sometimes.

its probably wrong of me to compare myself to others and i need to do something to make my situation better.

but i cant help being curious as to what other people experience with theyre girlfriends

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife is totally ok with it and encourages me to be more open and just give in to my desires. i do, though, balance our sex life so its about her and not feet.. which isnt hard to do anyway.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, since the poll was asking what my girlfriend thinks about my foot fetish, I answered appropriately. Now, if you had asked about my wife ...

... well, the answers would be the same. [Smile]

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The questions were a little loaded, making it difficult to select the most fitting response. I eventually selected the last.

My baby is happy to share her feet (especially when the rest of her may not feel so well). I do make certain that she is wholly content, though. As I have said in a few hundred responses - and it bears repeating - "A woman is more than just her feet."

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
Lots [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm married, if we have sex and i don't include her feet(like that would ever happen), she would not be happy at all. my wife would say something like "what's up? you didn't kiss, sniff or suck on my feet"

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted the last one. If it keeps are relationship happy, she makes sure that I am satisfied with my fetish. She'll initiate foot play a lot of time cause she knows how much I love it.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
my wife is totally ok with it and encourages me to be more open and just give in to my desires. i do, though, balance our sex life so its about her and not feet.. which isnt hard to do anyway.

Ditto.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend loves it too. before i really knew i liked feet she used to always ask me to give massages. which works out really well for us! its really relaxed and easy now... just a few days ago she was doing the whole foot dom thing but we were also talking about an action film we just watched xD
of course its more than just that. i'd say feet play a part in foreplay most of the time but not during sex

god i love her.

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elerick
Board Regular
Member # 37312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elerick   Email elerick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont have a girl friend but my wife lets me lick her feet because it always leads to me licking other places too.... and she likes that very much
Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well my last girlfriend was but others thought it was just down right weird.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chastisedfootpiggy
Board Regular
Member # 37391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chastisedfootpiggy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't exactly have a girlfriend (or wife for that matter), i am my Lady's 24/7 live in foot slave though. She's never been happier, and the foot play makes Her unbelievably horny. Toe sucking usually leads to other things, as elerick suggested.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links