Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My wife's,Friend's feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My wife's,Friend's feet
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I finaly got to do it today.A dream come true and with the help of my wife.Her friend is a rcw and works long hours at the hospital.She stoped bye today for a visit and complained How soar her feet were.My wife knowing how much I like her feet said,'Rick gives such nice foot rubs'So I took her feet and rubbed them.She loved it.I would of liked it more if I could of took her socks of or even gave them a little lick.But then again my wife is not that open............
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sanitysdoor
Board Regular
Member # 37304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sanitysdoor   Email sanitysdoor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife sounds like a really cool lady!
Posts: 7 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes she is. She lets me save pics of feet and even points out feet in the summer time to me.I would never cheat on her but If she lets me play with other feet I am not going to say no.
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sincere
Member # 36965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sincere   Email sincere   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my girlfriend is the sameway how do u deal with it?
Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chefflash:
She lets me save pics of feet and even points out feet in the summer time to me.

In addition to allowing you to massage a friend's feet- That's awesome man! Sounds like she operates under the old "you can build your appetite anywhere but only satisfy it at home" philosophy. Can't complain about that one bit!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

you know what man.It's funny but that is the excact thing she said manny times
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds great but i have to ask for details ma brotha:

Did they smell? Did you get a boner? Did she notice?

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

I was a little flushed so my wife told me.I didn t have them close enough to my face to sniff.I was aroused but I don t think she noticed because she realy enjoyed it.I hope she didn t because I would like to rub them again.She is a friend of mine too and has a boyfriend so I don t want to ruin our friendship,I real do like her feet and always had a huge crush on them.I know thats as far as it will ever go but maybee get a little lick in there some time.
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Were her feet moist and smelly?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

no they were worm I think she showered after work Then stopped bye
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's awesomethat she let you do that! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did she look cute barefooted with her uniform on? [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a great experience chef, I am happy for you!

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

She is so cute and I admired her feet for a long time.I amjust lucky the opertunity came up.There are a few of my wifes friend's feet I would love to rub But it is probaly not going to happen.To answer you dougiezerts She did not have her uniform on at the time But I have seen her in scrubs and she is hot.Also I think it was about 2 years ago she had on pink crocks and I love pink crocks.I wanted her feet so bad that day.
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

quote:
Originally posted by kara:
Sounds like a great experience chef, I am happy for you!

THANK YOU kara but I still lust for your feet
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links